SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiii long time lurker!
Couldn’t resist coming to post this after I saw it…our syd making sure we don’t think she’s copying her fave Cinzia again when she clearly is 😂😂😂

can’t wait to see all the beefa pics ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Reactions: 10
obviously this could be complicated wrong as it’s only speculation but maybe they just fell out over syd and molly getting closer and ell feeling pushed out as it was definitely leaning that way and i can’t see syd being very understanding if ell tried to say how she felt

Reactions: 6
Is she really leaving to Ibiza rather than Molly's birthday trip? Besties for sure HA

Reactions: 23
Mollys birthday is right at the beginning of July (she posted her birthday pics on July 2nd last year) so syd will probs be going to Manchester with moll and then off on holiday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
we hardly see her with her boyfriend anymore and if we do it’s when we mention here *i bet within 24 hours she’ll post with him now bc of this*

Reactions: 14
Hi all, never posted on here before, I just howl from behind the screen but I HAD to post this comment on Syd’s latest post, she’ll be livid 😂😂😂😂
That isn’t the flex u think it is. Fair enough going for people’s actions but wtf.. this also SCREAMS transphobia

Reactions: 49
That isn’t the flex u think it is. Fair enough going for people’s actions but wtf.. this also SCREAMS transphobia
Hey! Thanks for pulling me up on it. I didn’t post the comment, just stumbled across it, so didn’t really consider it at the time but can totally see where you’re coming from and apologise! Will do better in the future!

Reactions: 51
Hey! Thanks for pulling me up on it. I didn’t post the comment, just stumbled across it, so didn’t really consider it at the time but can totally see where you’re coming from and apologise! Will do better in the future!
This is how influencers should respond when being called out on things they do. Simple, polite and affective lol. Teach these girls how to do it

Reactions: 47
I just thought of something. More towards the idea of them splitting their friendship due to ells relationship. So im pretty sure ells boyfriend is the same age as her or older so is probably the same maturity (meaning the average maturity for a 24 year old). So this means he is very capable of spotting and not settling for syds toxic behaviour towards ell and even willing call her up on it. I also always thought ell seems more mature than syd. Anyway they do seem a very chill couple and ‘normal’. I have always thought ell is so much less high maintenance and more a ‘normal’ person than syd. So back to ell and her man they appear to just go on normal dates and aren’t bothered about the flash stuff compared to sydney and her bf . Syd is older than her boyfriend cass. So he is likely more on the immature side what matches syd. They seem to be very much the type of people who have to do bougee and expensive things to show off e.g. They definitely care alot of imagine and opinions. Where ell and her man dont , like all these expensive restaurants syd and cass go where they get wine for being beautiful plastering all over their instas where ells man has a normal private insta. I actually strongly believe syd probably pays for most the stuff her and cass do and that syd probably has control in her relationship because cass is younger. Maybe this is why shes happy to be with a younger guy because she loves control and a guy older probably wouldn’t stand for that. Anyway I strongly believe this all made syd and ells man clash in mindset and maturity and he doesnt like how she treats ell. Iv even always thought syd and ell are SO different and obviously ells bf is more like her so it works. Ells man lets her embrace her true self where syd attempts to force ell to be like her. I think in the end ells bf said this all to syd and syd hated the truth. So ell chose to take her mans side rightly so because she realised how nasty syd is and that she should surround herself with like minded people like her boyfriend because its more healthy.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.