SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve only just started reading this forum (and Iā€™m loving it) but quick question, what happened with Syd and Misha? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve only just started reading this forum (and Iā€™m loving it) but quick question, what happened with Syd and Misha? Thanks!
Syd was being rude to misha in one of her videos, not too sure if they have actual beef?!

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s really funny that when they were actually still friends no one talked about them and now theyā€™re constantly on trending because of how many people are getting annoyed at them not talking about their fallout and coming herešŸ˜

Reactions: 14
know what I find so funny, is that Sydney claim to not know who cinzia is but funnily enough copies of everything she does, itā€™s honestly laughable her feed is just a carbon but Aldi version of cinzia and cinziaā€™s is just a carbon copy of someone elseā€™s itā€™s like these girls donā€™t have any original thoughts or ideas and just copy each other consistently and there is nothing wrong with getting ideas from other people at all, we are all Influenced by each other but Sydney just is an exact copy of cinzia it makes me laugh so much, I actually was re watching old vlogs of s&c the other day and bleeping syd and ell were in it at it might have been an event like summer in the city or something?? and I thought ehhhhh donā€™t yous claim yous donā€™t know who these girls arešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I personally think copying is a form of flattery but comes a point where you think bleeping hell this person is a freak!!
** also fully agree with the fact itā€™s defiantly been a matter of disagreement between Ells boyfriend and Syd and my heart goes out to Ell, I donā€™t blame her for turning down events, the anxiety it would cause by thinking one of your old friends is going around and telling everyone your business and spinning it in their own favour, fair enough you know the truth yourself but Iā€™ve been there and it makes you want to crawl into a hole and never speak to anyone they know because youā€™re so embarrassed that theyā€™ve told a complete spun version of the truth to everyone and itā€™s awful having to prove yourself to people after that. I really like Ell, and I did at one point like syd, But I slowly started noticing in videos of self centred she came across and how toxic and immature she was, and it naturally gravitate towards me liking Ell more, she seems more kind and humble. I hope sheā€™s okay, friendships ending can be so hard sometimes, worse than breakups especially with how deep it runs šŸ’“

Reactions: 12
just found this when looking through old threads. what a witch, is it that painful to be nice for once syd? such a nasty person.

also can someone show me where syd said she didnā€™t know who cinzia was? šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s hilarious
im not sure when it was said and maybe Iā€™m dreaming but I vividly remember them being accused of copying something Sophia and cinzia did OMG I know when it was!!! Actually so they did a YouTube video that they said was an original idea once and Sophia and cinzia had done it before them and they were like we never saw them do it we donā€™t even follow them donā€™t know who they are but they had literally done the same video like a few days before and syd and ell posted that in the comments cos everyone was commenting why do you never acknowledge who Sophia and cinzia are and they wrote a comment back saying we donā€™t follow them etc we got our idea from someone else if anyone finds the video can they put it in here!! For the life of me canā€™t remember which one it was it was a while ago now xxxx

Reactions: 6
just found this when looking through old threads. what a witch, is it that painful to be nice for once syd? such a nasty person.

also can someone show me where syd said she didnā€™t know who cinzia was? šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s hilarious
she literally did this exact same thing to someone over dms and then posted it on her story thinking she had done something iconic šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s honestly disgusting

Reactions: 10

influencing is her job, sure she should have said please but duck me just do your job and tag tit

Reactions: 19
influencing is her job, sure she should have said please but duck me just do your job and tag tit
This. I hate when people donā€™t use manners but this is so unprofessional. Can you imagine being in the office and refusing to give someone info cos they never said please lol. Attitude on this girl, needs to live in the real world

Reactions: 25
im not sure when it was said and maybe Iā€™m dreaming but I vividly remember them being accused of copying something Sophia and cinzia did OMG I know when it was!!! Actually so they did a YouTube video that they said was an original idea once and Sophia and cinzia had done it before them and they were like we never saw them do it we donā€™t even follow them donā€™t know who they are but they had literally done the same video like a few days before and syd and ell posted that in the comments cos everyone was commenting why do you never acknowledge who Sophia and cinzia are and they wrote a comment back saying we donā€™t follow them etc we got our idea from someone else if anyone finds the video can they put it in here!! For the life of me canā€™t remember which one it was it was a while ago now xxxx
so it was the lockdown gift swap video. Syd & Ell said they only saw Ana & Saff do it and there were tons of comments. Iā€™m sure there was some on there of them saying they didnā€™t even know who they were but this pinned comment is still up

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Syd has been stuck on 303k followers for so long and all of a sudden she's gained 2k yet spends all day every day blocking people :unsure: sus

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Syd has been stuck on 303k followers for so long and all of a sudden she's gained 2k yet spends all day every day blocking people :unsure: sus
Itā€™s because Molly Mae reposted her. Happened when she sent her flowers too! šŸ™„

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On the copying Cinzia itā€™s taken to a new level now. Today Syd posted a photo with a Yeezy slide in (shoes), but in the background and all week, C and S have been showing their Yeezy slides. Syd did this not by mistake because everything posted on Instagram would be carefully looked at, it was enough to show the shoe in a non-obvious way before I guess she starts the big show-off posts.

Next up, on her ā€œBEEFAā€ post about brands to collaborate with or outfit ideas (I cannot remember), she uses an image of the famous ā€œHouse of Sunnyā€ brand green dress. Cinzia was wearing this brand maybe even this dress a couple of weeks back, super cool and unique so caught my eye and I ordered from their Selfridges concession. Syd is actually unrealā€¦. What does Cinzia think?! I get they all cope one another but Syd has zero edge so the copying is on another levelā€¦

Reactions: 14
so it was the lockdown gift swap video. Syd & Ell said they only saw Ana & Saff do it and there were tons of comments. Iā€™m sure there was some on there of them saying they didnā€™t even know who they were but this pinned comment is still up
omg yeah!! This is it thanks for finding it!! knowing syd she has probably deleted most comments about it but ana and saffronā€™s videos were actually filmed after Sophia and cinzias. When I was watching it I was like Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve just completely copied but of course they would never create another duo? I read comments before and there were a lot about Sophia and cinzia and lack of credit / constructive comments but seems to have all disappeared now funnily enough xx

Reactions: 2
I finally got blocked LOL for saying her tit brown set looks like pyjamas. She sent me the link to shop her collection and I said no thanks hun sleepwear is not outer wear LOL x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the copying Cinzia itā€™s taken to a new level now. Today Syd posted a photo with a Yeezy slide in (shoes), but in the background and all week, C and S have been showing their Yeezy slides. Syd did this not by mistake because everything posted on Instagram would be carefully looked at, it was enough to show the shoe in a non-obvious way before I guess she starts the big show-off posts.

Next up, on her ā€œBEEFAā€ post about brands to collaborate with or outfit ideas (I cannot remember), she uses an image of the famous ā€œHouse of Sunnyā€ brand green dress. Cinzia was wearing this brand maybe even this dress a couple of weeks back, super cool and unique so caught my eye and I ordered from their Selfridges concession. Syd is actually unrealā€¦. What does Cinzia think?! I get they all cope one another but Syd has zero edge so the copying is on another levelā€¦
what makes me laugh is she only follows cinzia šŸ¤”not Sophia & cinzia doesnā€™t follow her back but she doesnā€™t like any of her pics or comment or anything .. ohh syd šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.