SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but I’ve had a sudden thought… as best friends you would think that when Ell got with her boyfriend that they would start going on double dates, trips away together etc… I may have missed it but I’ve not seen them post anything about doing that (and I’m sure they would post about it) so I wonder if this weird, not getting along thing has been going on for a while?!
This is SUCH a good point!!!! You’d deffo expect that. Bet syd just couldn’t stand that she wasn’t the only one with a bf anymore and that ell’s bf is 100000x better looking

Reactions: 20
Hi guys I know im late but I actually do know syd and ell really well because i actually got my rabbit from the same breeder syd got dolly, and my rabbit and dolly are good friends so basically told she told me the other day that syd and ell have fallen out and now syd is like really good friends with some girl called molly from their school? hope this helps!

anyway… i jnow we covered sydforreal’s bio a while a go but their ‘lucky number’ or whatever is 17 do you think ‘somethings coming…” could be on the 17th??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Syd latching onto all of these other influencers reminds me of when you’d fall out with your best friend in primary school and have to spend the day friend hopping .. Except I was 10 and shes 24 lol

Reactions: 32
Syd and Jayde Pierce have always been friends but Syd is making a point to meet up with all these people and none of them are Ell... 🙄

Reactions: 21
👀👀👀people are catching on!!
She can’t delete tweets !!!!

Hi guys I know im late but I actually do know syd and ell really well because i actually got my rabbit from the same breeder syd got dolly, and my rabbit and dolly are good friends so basically told she told me the other day that syd and ell have fallen out and now syd is like really good friends with some girl called molly from their school? hope this helps!

anyway… i jnow we covered sydforreal’s bio a while a go but their ‘lucky number’ or whatever is 17 do you think ‘somethings coming…” could be on the 17th??
your rabbit and dolly are mates 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Molly is definitely the type to duck her way to the top. She’s definitely shag someone’s dad cause he’s the CEO n become the step mom from parent trap ygm.
I would love to see the convo Syd has w these girls asking to meet up n go out the next day 😂😂😂 must be so random

Reactions: 39
Me and syd are 👯‍♀️ besties 👯‍♀️. We go way back. She’s a bleep but I’m in it for the ✨ influencer life ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s just shared Rachel’s post about her make up collab ?! I swear they all fell out?!!!
Another influencer I hope she don’t get her claws into. I’m not a huge fan of Rachel but I feel like she has a back bone and a personality so hopefully she doesn’t fall for it

Reactions: 8
Another influencer I hope she don’t get her claws into. I’m not a huge fan of Rachel but I feel like she has a back bone and a personality so hopefully she doesn’t fall for it
They fell out?? I didn’t know the tea .. is there someone this girl doesn’t fell out with lmao goodness me… but didn’t Rachel say hbdy to her the other day ..? And she added it on her story end of the day when Rachel was allover social media all day cos of her collab .. thats sus syd!!!!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker but I’ve had a sudden thought… as best friends you would think that when Ell got with her boyfriend that they would start going on double dates, trips away together etc… I may have missed it but I’ve not seen them post anything about doing that (and I’m sure they would post about it) so I wonder if this weird, not getting along thing has been going on for a while?!
i swear in one of there recent videos which was a q&a on syds inflatable sofa thing , they said they tried the double date thing and it just didn’t work and was awkward :/

Reactions: 5
i swear in one of there recent videos which was a q&a on syds inflatable sofa thing , they said they tried the double date thing and it just didn’t work and was awkward :/
In the say it or shot it @ 6:53 if anyone’s interested

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why they fell out with Lucy in the first place? Seems like that was more to do with syd than ell

I find it weird these influencers collab w ITS yet before I never even heard or seen them shop their or do hauls from their or mention the brand unless it was leading up to the collab so weird

Reactions: 8
OMG can’t cope! Cinzia in her vlog last night talking about calling her photo “ocean eyes”
What’s syds called today?! Oh yeah… ocean eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice that saffron barker has stopped interacting with Ell now on Instagram since the beauty work event. So obvious Syd is turning who she can again her :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone notice that saffron barker has stopped interacting with Ell now on Instagram since the beauty work event. So obvious Syd is turning who she can again her :(
Probably doing her a favour tbh, I’d be so relieved I didn’t have to pretend to like saffy b anymore

unlike Sydney clinging to these fake influenzas like a bad smell

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.