SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Syd never followed Hannah, the posts Syd has liked are the ones that’s she’s been tagged in as Hannah was wearing the ITS range, this is how these posts will have come to her attention, she hasn’t liked any other posts from Hannah so I doubt she ever followed her
Ahhh I didn’t even notice this their collection is that shite I’ve never took notice of what they looked like oops hahaha thank you for pointing this out!

Reactions: 1
I’d feel really awkward if I was any of those other influencers who went for drinks after. Like I wonder if any of them messaged Ell today like ‘hey hope you’re all good sad not to see you last night!’ So she doesn’t feel like they’ve sided with syd?

Maybe Ell just doesn’t care but I’d have major anxiety if I had seen a bunch of them all going out together and not knowing what was being said about me.

Reactions: 34
Is Syd talking about Ell in the background of Penelopes story? Hmmm. Thoughts?
i’m rewatching it right now trying to work out what she’s saying haha i’m making it my mission to find out now

i’m rewatching it right now trying to work out what she’s saying haha i’m making it my mission to find out now
okay i think i’ve worked it out

“the people round me know like she doesn’t even actually realise she’s been ….. (cannot work it out) but she’s said sorry”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hear it as ‘..people around me to know like..because she doesn’t, she’ll sleep on it and she’ll realise she’s been…but she’s said no sorry.’ And sounds like the girls say ‘what she do that for’

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the fact that Ell, presumably, hasn’t gone to this Beauty Works event shows that she’s not likely to go down the route of a solo influencer career. I think she would be much better off to go back to her MUA career. Her MUA jobs that she’s done are very impressive, and I think long term that would be a wise choice for her.

Syd on the other hand, that girl isn’t going to give up the influencer lifestyle for nobody!
Yeah that’s all well and good her being an MUA but how’s she gonna afford this apartment then?…she isn’t just renting it, she’s bought it.

Reactions: 5

okay i think i’ve worked it out

“the people round me know like she doesn’t even actually realise she’s been ….. (cannot work it out) but she’s said sorry”
I’m sure the last bit she says is ‘she’s been unprofessional’

Molly needs some self respect she’s a rebound. That’s like when your ex gets w the girl he slags off when he was w you bits embarasssssinggggg. She will never be seen as a real influencer or someone who worked hard for their position. She’s a temp. A seasonal employee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
syd is like a high school bully gossiping about el at a business event 😡 we were all right when we assumed that she’s making everyone turn on el and be her friend instead. how vile. you wouldn’t think this was a grown woman, she acts like a teenager slagging off her mates.

oh for duck sake. molly mae has sent syd flowers. no doubt she’s gonna frame them to prove to everyone that she is indeed friends with her. (BEFORE LOVE ISLAND if you weren’t aware xx)

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Yeah that’s all well and good her being an MUA but how’s she gonna afford this apartment then?…she isn’t just renting it, she’s bought it.
She’ll still do brand deals. That’s what brings in the big money. Much more so than Adsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.