SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone thought of emailing their manager asking why they’ve not addressed the obvious situation that’s going on? Surely if enough did it he would have to get them to make a video?

Reactions: 31
All this makes me so sad! I’d love to know what’s happened. Last time Syd mentioned El was on her insta story when she said she was going Portugal with Molly and said El isn’t coming coz she has a family trip at the same time which has been booked for ages but she might join them in Portugal afterwards and then she never came, El never addressed that comment and now they aren’t pals… surely they need to tell us soon? How can they expect us to keep supporting them as a duo without knowing what’s happend 😞

Reactions: 23
Has anyone thought of emailing their manager asking why they’ve not addressed the obvious situation that’s going on? Surely if enough did it he would have to get them to make a video?
There’s not a chance they’ll do a video addressing anything. It’ll be the same message copied, pasted and screenshotted

Reactions: 25
Molly is the cat that got the cream in this situation isn’t she. Jesus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
In sophirelee's insta story you can hear Syd in the back saying to someone 'have you met Molly' and then she says nice to meet you. So defos Molly 😂
Legit just seen this story, and was coming on to post about it! Molly is Syds new side piece it seems...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Molly is now going to events with Syd… can’t really deny it at this point. I wonder if Ell declined the invitation as she might have felt anxious or awkward about going. Syd and Molly might as well announce they’re a duo at this point

Legit just seen this story, and was coming on to post about it! Molly is Syds new side piece it seems...
More like Syd’s new little b!tch

Reactions: 22
Surely if they were trying to hide it Syd would have just gone alone. For someone so confident it does seem like she needs someone with her a lot. Just sloppy at this point, address it, even for the poor sods who just spent a bomb on their overpriced clothes or whatever tat they promote on their story each day...

Reactions: 24
In Penelope Cheshire’s story, one of the videos is Syd speaking... quite interesting. She’s definitely talking about somebody!

Reactions: 9
In Penelope Cheshire’s story, one of the videos is Syd speaking... quite interesting. She’s definitely talking about somebody!
Oooo yes I’ve just gone to see! Can’t make out exactly what she’s saying but definitely speaking of someone

Reactions: 4
Is Syd not able to be alone. Why can’t she go solo. Why does she need someone else. I give it a few years till Molly breaks down

Reactions: 12
I don't feel sorry for Ell one bit in this situation. She has obviously realised what she wants in life and this is not it! And good for her!!
Can't help but cringe for Molly now though.. Syd doing everything in her power to get her into the influencer scene and it's so embarrassing as in the back of everyone's mind she'll always be the rebound.

Reactions: 19
So unprofessional of them to not say anything for this long when everyone knows whats going on. The channel and the responsibilities that come with it are on both of their backs and neither of them care about it. It’s disappointing that they don’t respect their viewers enough to explain whats going on and why they haven’t uploaded in two months or publicly mentioned eachother for around the same time.

Reactions: 23
I found it quite interesting that Emily Canham commented on Ells latest insta post. I know they met through Lucy and that Lucy and Emily are close friends. I actually always thought Ell & Lucy had a more genuine and balanced friendship than Ell & Syd tbh, I thought it was a shame when they fell out (Ell carried on liking Lucy’s insta posts for a while after Syd unfollowed Lucy so I bet it wasn’t Ells decision to not be friends with her anymore too). Molly and Syd are spoilt brats who deserve each other. Syd saying stuff like “the invitation is always open to Ell” I’m not being funny but I’d feel so anxious about going to see someone who has clearly been bitching about me to god knows how many people alongside making snide remarks online! I think one of them just needs to go and knock on the others door when they’re alone and say hey can we talk and sort it out once and for all. They don’t need to be friends but they can clear the air to stop all of the unprofessional bitchiness going on (99% of that is from syd lol). I just can’t believe 24 year olds are acting like this, you are grown women ffs 😂 not 14 year olds in the school playground. Syd preaches be kind but hasn’t for a second thought about how her actions are making Ell feel. At least Ell has kept quiet and not tried to throw Syd under the bus, same can’t be said last the other way around

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Did anyone else notice Syd isn’t wearing either of the outfit options from her binthestyle collection that she posted on her story earlier🤣🤣 not even good enough to go to events in, it’s all 💩🗑🤣

Reactions: 43
It looks like Ell is out for dinner with another YouTuber Hannah Marling, if you look at their Instagram stories. Hannah comes across as a lovely person and much more suited to Ell in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Notice how she made a point on her story about wearing one of her horrible ITS outfits tonight and she ended up wearing something different LOOOOL oh Syd

Did anyone else notice Syd isn’t wearing either of the outfit options from her binthestyle collection that she posted on her story earlier🤣🤣 not even good enough to go to events in, it’s all 💩🗑🤣

Hahahaha snap I just posted the same!

Reactions: 6
What sort of management are they under though? Obviously Syd has been told not to post Molly at the event and Molly has been told not to post about it either.. but were they not aware there would be other influencers there posting stories??? I've messaged their manager Paul before and got no response. Unprofessional, disrespectful and rude!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.