SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their houses look so oddly similar I would hate it
I 100% think this is where it’s all stemmed from. Syd has never been able to handle the fact that Ell got her flat first and was able to buy things first.

The constant digs ‘Ell always said she wanted a cream sofa’ and Ell sheepishly having to be like ‘oh I thought it was cream when I ordered it.’ No Ell. You knew it was white and that’s fine. That is absolutely allowed. You are allowed a white sofa too.

Even the mirror Syds just put up. When Ell posted hers she had to write a caption about how she’s wanted it since she moved in and it was out of stock. Constantly justifying why she’s buying stuff for her flat.

Both their flats are v similar. But Syd can’t claim that style with her constant digs about how she was ‘inspired by her trip to Santorini.’ Both their decor is just like every other influencers.

I recon Syd has been a massive witch to Ell about ‘copying’ her and Ell just had enough. Especially if her bf has witnessed it and stepped in.

Reactions: 47
I 100% think this is where it’s all stemmed from. Syd has never been able to handle the fact that Ell got her flat first and was able to buy things first.

The constant digs ‘Ell always said she wanted a cream sofa’ and Ell sheepishly having to be like ‘oh I thought it was cream when I ordered it.’ No Ell. You knew it was white and that’s fine. That is absolutely allowed. You are allowed a white sofa too.

Even the mirror Syds just put up. When Ell posted hers she had to write a caption about how she’s wanted it since she moved in and it was out of stock. Constantly justifying why she’s buying stuff for her flat.

Both their flats are v similar. But Syd can’t claim that style with her constant digs about how she was ‘inspired by her trip to Santorini.’ Both their decor is just like every other influencers.

I recon Syd has been a massive witch to Ell about ‘copying’ her and Ell just had enough. Especially if her bf has witnessed it and stepped in.
Yeah absolutely, syd always expects to be the one and only about everything, so when ell was getting similar she’s reacted. Silly though, and if she didn’t want it to look too similar… buy a flat in a different building I thought it was odd they bought in the same place anyway

Reactions: 14

I don’t think this was necessarily the reason why the fell out but I think it was probably the tipping point for them. I don’t think they fell out because Ell bought a white sofa but I think they fell out because Syd was a witch about it and made so many digs and sly remarks and Ell’s bf probably told her to stop being such a bleep to his gf! If we were all noticing her crappy behaviour I can’t imagine it would’ve been easy for him to keep his mouth shut about it hence why I think he just snapped, has said something, Ell probably didn’t disagree with what he said so Syd gave a me or him ultimatum and Ell chose the person that actually gives a tit about her rather than her “BFF” who actually treats her like tit PUBLICLY

Reactions: 14
I don’t think this was necessarily the reason why the fell out but I think it was probably the tipping point for them. I don’t think they fell out because Ell bought a white sofa but I think they fell out because Syd was a witch about it and made so many digs and sly remarks and Ell’s bf probably told her to stop being such a bleep to his gf! If we were all noticing her crappy behaviour I can’t imagine it would’ve been easy for him to keep his mouth shut about it hence why I think he just snapped, has said something, Ell probably didn’t disagree with what he said so Syd gave a me or him ultimatum and Ell chose the person that actually gives a tit about her rather than her “BFF” who actually treats her like tit PUBLICLY
Also, I think we always see the best of a situation in vlogs so I imagine the Syd and snide comments we saw and witnessed in vlogs were probably tame in comparison to what was going down and being said off camera.

Reactions: 11
Even if they go solo they’re always gonna be compared to eachother as they’re gonna become competitors. Might as well stay together 😂. Plus if they get invited to the same events it’s gonna make it awkward like when couples divorce or break up

Reactions: 19
Random question but didn’t they share a camera at some point for vlogging when they moved into the flats?

Random question but didn’t they share a camera at some point for vlogging when they moved into the flats?

maybe that’s why they fell out over who can have the camera and why they don’t do YouTube anymore😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine having the money to pay for 300£+ beauty works extensions fitted to take them out in a few weeks 😶

Reactions: 19
I know it’s not syds fault but it proper pisses me off that brands send them so much wasteful crap! She literally has no use for that suitcase from WKD so will no doubt end up in the bin 😣
She’ll probably need it since her other suitcase matches ells so she might chuck it lol

Reactions: 2
Actually never thought about the fact that they’d go to the same PR events after going solo 😬

Reactions: 18
Beauty Works event tonight and there’s some big faces there! I’m sure Syd won’t be able to help herself sharing a detail or ten about what’s happened

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think the fact that Ell, presumably, hasn’t gone to this Beauty Works event shows that she’s not likely to go down the route of a solo influencer career. I think she would be much better off to go back to her MUA career. Her MUA jobs that she’s done are very impressive, and I think long term that would be a wise choice for her.

Syd on the other hand, that girl isn’t going to give up the influencer lifestyle for nobody!

Reactions: 34
Beauty Works event tonight and there’s some big faces there! I’m sure Syd won’t be able to help herself sharing a detail or ten about what’s happened
Surely the other influencers there will be asking where Ell is 🤔

Is that Molly in the back with Syd? Looks like Ell’s been replaced professionally as well as their friendship
One million percent!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Syd is definitely there cause she filmed the doughnut wall which is on beauty works story

Reactions: 3
wowwww. that just confirms it even more for me. beauty works would of invited both syd and ell as they are a duo and she’s taken molly instead 😬 they aren’t even trying professionally anymore.. no longer friends or ‘business partners’.

Reactions: 28
wowwww. that just confirms it even more for me. beauty works would of invited both syd and ell as they are a duo and she’s taken molly instead 😬 they aren’t even trying professionally anymore.. no longer friends or ‘business partners’.
Surely an announcement has got to be incoming from them in regards to parting ways. They are being so obvious about it at this point…

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.