SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys get a grip!!!! Neither Syd or Ell were ever part of this spreadsheet, the reason they’re highlighted in yellow is because someone has added them in to create more commotion. Go on the tiktok account that set this spreadsheet up and you’ll see in her videos they were never even on it! Get your facts right before creating more rumours
LOOOOOL 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘

Reactions: 9
Guys get a grip!!!! Neither Syd or Ell were ever part of this spreadsheet, the reason they’re highlighted in yellow is because someone has added them in to create more commotion. Go on the tiktok account that set this spreadsheet up and you’ll see in her videos they were never even on it! Get your facts right before creating more rumours
the creator has literally said she highlighted them yellow because someone is wrongly REMOVING them, and she has added them back on. She can see the edit history so can easily add them back on…?

Reactions: 20
Does anyone have a working link? I typed it in but it just came up with this thread? Howling at being called obsessed, I’m not obsessed I’m just bored luv peace and love xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
you clearly don’t know how public spreadsheets work so please be quiet 😭 you sound very very defensive over two people you don’t know? 🤔

Reactions: 26
A good few pages back someone commented on the things she wears when out, when she her a whole collection with a brand and never wears anything of them.. now she’s debating which set to wear out tonight 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
this isn’t the thread for you hunny. The creator has clearly stated at the top so go and carry on being one of very few minions left x

Reactions: 14
I really do believe the stories on that spreadsheet are genuine, not made up like you claim. For example on the Anastasia kingsnorth thread someone mentioned about a week ago that they had sent ana some candles which she never posted about but showed in a flat tour (without tagging the business). This was before the spreadsheet was even a thing, rightfully so they have now put their story on there but clearly that wasn’t made up for the spreadsheet because they had already mentioned it!
So I definitely believe that the syd and ell stories are true, and I could definitely believe that syd was deleting them

Reactions: 23
I really do believe the stories on that spreadsheet are genuine, not made up like you claim. For example on the Anastasia kingsnorth thread someone mentioned about a week ago that they had sent ana some candles which she never posted about but showed in a flat tour (without tagging the business). This was before the spreadsheet was even a thing, rightfully so they have now put their story on there but clearly that wasn’t made up for the spreadsheet because they had already mentioned it!
So I definitely believe that the syd and ell stories are true, and I could definitely believe that syd was deleting them
Also why would someone go to all of that effort to just lie? I can imagine to get all the info and to make a spreadsheet to hold people accountable took them hours, I know ‘trolls’ can lie and make stuff up but just seems so far fetched to go out of their way this much just for it to be lies. Surely no one has that much time on their hands, some influencers genuinely just want free stuff and would never have any intentions of making posts! Believe it or not x

Reactions: 12
Hi Molly?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hahahahaa hi syd!!!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it’s weird how their ITS collection has gone on sale 2 days after the release? 🧐 Dats suspicious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Some of you way obsessed
You made an account to say ... that. At least make it worth it. Goddamn. You making n account also adds to the activity of the thread btw so whether you’re comment is nice or not it pushes the thread up to where it can be noticed by more people ... 👍

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it’s weird how their ITS collection has gone on sale 2 days after the release? 🧐 Dats suspicious.
They do this with every collab they have, the over charge for the launch and following day because it’s a money grab. All their followers try to get there on launch and once they sales drop they put them on “sale”. I studied a module at uni to do with marketing and it’s one of the best ways to make a huge profit. Basically ripping off 13 year olds tho lmao.

edit: when they go on “sale” that’s the actual price they want to charge anyway!

Reactions: 20
I know it’s not syds fault but it proper pisses me off that brands send them so much wasteful crap! She literally has no use for that suitcase from WKD so will no doubt end up in the bin 😣

Reactions: 21
I know it’s not syds fault but it proper pisses me off that brands send them so much wasteful crap! She literally has no use for that suitcase from WKD so will no doubt end up in the bin 😣
To be honest, as someone who studied fashion design, the fact she even chooses to work with brands such as ITS baffles me. I would have presumed that she would have been taught about ethical fashion etc, as you certainly learn that in fashion buying. Any one who needs to have a whole room dedicated to clothes needs to look at their consumption habits, because its supporting a whole array of corrupt shiz

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.