SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tiktoker called abihasbigjugs has created a Google sheet for small creatives to use to warn against certain influencers. Guess who have made an appearance šŸ‘€šŸ‘€View attachment 631451

Coming out to fight the h8erzz xoxo
that spreadsheet says she asked ell to chase up Syd not posting the content she promised, but she wouldnā€™t chase her up because they ā€˜no longer work togetherā€™ šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 42
A tiktoker called abihasbigjugs has created a Google sheet for small creatives to use to warn against certain influencers. Guess who have made an appearance šŸ‘€šŸ‘€View attachment 631451

Coming out to fight the h8erzz xoxo
ā€˜asked for free items, seemed rude, ignored my messages and I'm now blockedā€™

Blocked?? By Syd? Naaaa Iā€™m sure sheā€™d never do something like that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ā€˜asked for free items, seemed rude, ignored my messages and I'm now blockedā€™

Blocked?? By Syd? Naaaa Iā€™m sure sheā€™d never do something like that :unsure:
I found Ellā€™s review more interestingā€¦ ā€œAfter Syd asking I offered some to Ell, she was kind in the messages and gave me a shout out. I asked if she could chase up Syd's stories for me but they no longer work together-overall very polite.ā€ šŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I found Ellā€™s review more interestingā€¦ ā€œAfter Syd asking I offered some to Ell, she was kind in the messages and gave me a shout out. I asked if she could chase up Syd's stories for me but they no longer work together-overall very polite.ā€ šŸ‘€
Their manager/ITS managers working up a sweat trying to get this person to remove them from the spreadsheet šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also I feel like the whole I then offered to Ell shows that they are known as being blooming sydandell, not as separates! And if you were to look one up online the other would show up instantly

Reactions: 7
Canā€™t even access it now, only positive is hopefully all the ā€˜influencersā€™ canā€™t see it, but will know it exists!

Canā€™t even access it now, only positive is hopefully all the ā€˜influencersā€™ canā€™t see it, but will know it exists!
It's still there, there's a note saying that she will notice if influencers change it she won't really have it.

Reactions: 1
It's still there, there's a note saying that she will notice if influencers change it she won't really have it.
Yeah, just noticed - I shared it on another thread for a different ā€˜influencerā€™ and when people were trying to view it had restricted access!

Canā€™t wait to see those on the red list, especially Sydā€™s face right now, would definitely love to know what Ell said if itā€™s supposedly a secret theyā€™re no longer a duo ā€¦

Reactions: 10
I didnā€™t even see thisā€¦. Do we know if the girl whoā€™s made this verifies her sources with receipts? :coffee:

I remember ages ago syd was bad mouthing a brand called ace of crepz on insta so I messaged them to get the tea and they said that she asked them for free stuff and a collab and because they said no she started posting stories slagging them off basically making out like they were corrupt and wouldnā€™t reply to her messages after her ordering something lol

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Even if Syd saw this tread I really donā€™t think she would care about it. After all sheā€™s been blocking and deleting comments but she still carrys on this petty behaviour, even though sheā€™s probs got so many dms saying sheā€™s just showing off to making Ell jealous

Reactions: 3
where is this i canā€™t see it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.