SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Syd has struggled with not having full control over Ell in the way of not being able to see her when she feels like it etc, Ells boyfriend has defo called Syd out over her crappy behaviour - we all know she has always been an AWFUL, manipulative and selfish friend to Ell, it’s just taken this long for an outsider to see and Ell has also realised through this. Syd is so petty it’s unreal, saying one minute they’re fine, the next that they will address it in their own time, the next slagging Ell off over Tiktok comments. At least be consistent?! She needs to grow up.

I wonder if Ell has seen the comment?!
Fully agree! Just be mature, she can simply say on her stories that she is sad to say that they’ve made the decision after some conversations and disagreements with their personal friendship that they want to pursue their own careers, they both could easily equally make a civil statement which you know is eventually bound to happen anyway after all the speculation and absence from each other’s platform, it must be so difficult for both of them to navigate how to do this on their own, no matter who’s right or wrong, we all love a gossip which is why we are on a gossip site lol and we can all speculate all we want but as it their ever going to say why, the least they could do is just say they’ve went their separate ways but are still bound by obvious contracts and then let their followers make their own decisions of what they want to do, syd knows exactly what she’s doing by posting that comment manipulating people into it all being ells fault so when the time comes to explain people choose her, she’s not daft.

Reactions: 8
It’s interesting that syd has kinda Syd she isn’t the issue or it’s not her fault. Obvs to an extent that’s not true cause she’s gonna think she’s right in any situation same as anyone but we’ve all concluded that somehow Syd must’ve done something. For a little second can we consider maybe Ell genuinely did something. Syd is a witch yes I agree w that totally but there could be a slight chance Ell isn’t all nice as she seems. The only time she posts is for ads or the its collection. Syds always been overly active on socials but maybe there’s a reason Ell hasn’t n a reason why everyone seems to be hanging out w Syd. Ell might not be as good as she seems in this one case ygm

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah it definitely doesn’t warrant this childish response! Just thinking maybe Ell completely ditched her
maybe!! I don’t really see how though because they work together, so I doubt she could completely be like bye syd, never see you again! Because weren’t they seeing each other every week day, from the old vlogs I remember syd saying they see each other for work everyday and then don’t see each other on weekends, so maybe their friendship just turned into less of a friendship more of a business transaction? We’ll never know xx

Reactions: 9
Fully agree! Just be mature, she can simply say on her stories that she is sad to say that they’ve made the decision after some conversations and disagreements with their personal friendship that they want to pursue their own careers, they both could easily equally make a civil statement which you know is eventually bound to happen anyway after all the speculation and absence from each other’s platform, it must be so difficult for both of them to navigate how to do this on their own, no matter who’s right or wrong, we all love a gossip which is why we are on a gossip site lol and we can all speculate all we want but as it their ever going to say why, the least they could do is just say they’ve went their separate ways but are still bound by obvious contracts and then let their followers make their own decisions of what they want to do, syd knows exactly what she’s doing by posting that comment manipulating people into it all being ells fault so when the time comes to explain people choose her, she’s not daft.
Agree!!! They at least owe it to their fans to just put it to bed and move on amicably!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s interesting that syd has kinda Syd she isn’t the issue or it’s not her fault. Obvs to an extent that’s not true cause she’s gonna think she’s right in any situation same as anyone but we’ve all concluded that somehow Syd must’ve done something. For a little second can we consider maybe Ell genuinely did something. Syd is a witch yes I agree w that totally but there could be a slight chance Ell isn’t all nice as she seems. The only time she posts is for ads or the its collection. Syds always been overly active on socials but maybe there’s a reason Ell hasn’t n a reason why everyone seems to be hanging out w Syd. Ell might not be as good as she seems in this one case ygm
This! We can all agree that Syd has a huge personality and can overshadow a lot of the time but if she was THAT awful to Ell then surely Ell’s family would’ve said something sooner and not supported her to decision to make a joint company for years and years and then move into the same apartment block. And if Ell has only taken feedback onboard since having a boyfriend then that’s also slightly concerning considering her family have known Syd for years and he’s very new on the scene.

Syd has actually always seemed to have a fair balance between friends and boyfriends as well, no one likes to be ditched for a boyfriend especially when you’ve been friends since you were very young

• Heart
Reactions: 21
NGl some of the stories being made up yes might be true but it seems like regardless people are gonna flip it n make it Syds fault. This could be a rare case where it acc isn’t her fault. I agree that in the past she has balanced a bf n family n friends. Since it’s ells first bf she might be still figuring out how to do that. As much as I dislike Syd, consider the fact Ell could be just as wrong. Yes the way Syd has reacted n. Acted in social media it’s childish n petty but I have experienced my best friend dropping me for a guy that a year later broke up w her lol so it’s like I understand to an extent how Syd might feel. Especially if they’ve been friends for ages. But I also think ells silence speaks volumes. She’s handled it in a mature way but maybe that’s because she’s in the wrong n doesn’t have a defence. I’m sure her family would’ve picked up on if Syd was treating her badly n I doubt her bf has more impact than her family.

Reactions: 11
Not everything is black and white, Syd could think she’s right and ell could think she is right and could be a total miscommunication, with my friend she felt as if I was in the wrong as I hadn’t made much effort with her since she had a boyfriend but the reason I had backed off and stopped making an effort is because her boyfriend complained to me about how much I talk to my friend, so it was all just a huge miscommunication / difference of opinion, that’s all it could be something that maybe they’ll eventually be able to figure out, no matter who is right or wrong I think for syd to insinuate it’s ells fault is opening ell up for a lot of hate to be sent her way, I know quite alot of their fan base is younger girls who admire their friendship and now they’ll be running to ells page to question why she would ditch her bestfriend for a boy when even if this is the case imagine how embarrassing that is for someone to have to defend themselves against, especially when your boyfriend hasn’t asked for this to be public and clearly doesn’t want to be in the public eye, he has his profile on private, he seems like a very private person, and only has appeared in their vlog maybe once or max twice in over a year, for me personally I would be fuming that my business with my boyfriend had been shared online

Reactions: 9
I have been following this for a few days now and I thought I would give my theory as I actually live in the area that Sydney and Ellie come from (Broxbourne, Hertfordshire) and went to school with them (and Molly she was in my sisters year) so I have multiple interaction with all 3 of them. So I strongly believe and agree with this idea on here that Ells boyfriend has help her realise and distance herself from her toxic friendship with syd. Sydney is the definition of a ‘pick me’ girl always has to be the centre of attention and is the type to get so jealous of anyone elses success or happiness. She’s definitely a spoilt little privileged girl. We went to a school full of alot of snobby rich kids and Sydney is definitely one of them. Ellie on the other hand has always been lovely and humble and quite shy in a sense. When it comes to their friendship id definitely say Sydney controlled Ellie. No offence to ell but back in school ellie was alot bigger and less confident now where sydney had a boyfriend and was a big mouth so this definitely had alot to do with it. Now they have grown up and ell had a weight loss and became alot more confident e.g (love that for ellie) and most likely alot of people prefer ellie more than syd than ever. Syd most definitely feels threatened by ell now and sees her a competition as sydney HAS to be centre of attention. I truly think the control syd once had over ell has gone so their friendship no longer works. I could tell from watching their videos the past year or so this definitely was the case even before all of this. Ell has become her own beautiful and strong person and syd hates that. I also think this is why syd ass licks all the other influences because it makes her feel wanted where ell doesnt really care. I honestly think this whole time ellie has came to realisation that syd is toxic but it is so hard for her to shift a friendship shes had for so long especially as their career is together. Onto ells boyfriend and why i think that was the last straw of their friendship. Ell having a boyfriend means even less control for syd. I bet she hated ells boyfriend from day one due to this. Ells bf probably saw syd for who she is all along and hated how she treated ellie. Hes probably mentioned it to her so many times , to be fair her family probably see it too but ell held onto her friendship because its all she had and its gone on for so long. I just think now Ell has come to the point where she thinks enough is enough and realises she doesnt need syd after all. Probably because yeah ell might be spending alot of time with her man because he makes her happier than syd and it may a caused the row what made their friendship end for good all because syd hated that ell was happy and she didnt have the control. I think good on ellie if this is the case.
Also on Molly shes a stuck up rich girl to who thinks shes so above everyone else. 100% the type of girl to turn up her nose up at everyone and one of them girls who would sit in the corner judging and bitching about girls who are having a good time. So perfect match for syd really.

we may never find out the truth in a way we dont need to know EVERYTHING as altho they choose to be online they are still humans they deserve somewhat privacy. But they should definitely give their fans a brief. I hope ell is ok tho as syd seems to living her best life getting ‘free’ wine for being so ‘beautiful’ hahaha

Reactions: 57
@gossboss14 congrats on your title!! :love:

Welcome to a new thread girlsss, here's a quick recap, please add anything I forgot:

-Syd went off to Portugal after lying that she had her second vaccine, to tAkE cAre of her nan
-she acted as if it was a one way ticket even though she quickly fucked out of Portugal as soon as it was taken of the green list and she clearly had appointments booked after she flew back
-she went with BEST FRIEND EVER Molly who's clearly a twit and wannabe influencer
- still no clear statement from either of them that they have fallen out (rumor has it ells (hot) boyfriend called syd a bleep)
- everytime someones mentions their fallout or asks about it ell ignores it and Sydney says they're FINE in a passive aggressive tone
- tattlers noticed Cassius liking weird tweets on twitter indicating he's single again but Syd took it upon her to show everyone how wrong they are by posting a story with him
- even though they clearly don't like each other, they regularly meet up for their Binthestyle collections to cash grab from their followers
- syd may be starting a solo project
- syd is still a massive twit and I can't recall all of her childish and bullshit actions but she's acting like a 13 year old with a weird obsession of expensive stuff

ps: syd is also still a lego head
This is VERY interesting. If they have fallen out are they no longer making videos?
I cannot stand that molly

Reactions: 1
I bet she just put the tiktok on private as she probably realised that she was being a prick

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused on what they’re waiting for. Maybe they’re tryna sort it out behind the scenes but I hope Ell has someone other than her bf as support. As tit as it is to say these bfs can come n go at any moment. They can cause damage then leave so I hope she has her own friends not just relying on her bf. But there’s definitely a difference w how Cassius acts compared to ells bf. The fact we barely know his name shows how private he is. I feel like ells bf brought up the issue b maybe Ell didn’t defend syd in the situation. Either way 15 years of friendship is hard to get over especially as their careers are built on their friendship. I don’t really see Ell thriving as a solo youtuber ngl. She’s rarely active on Instagram n since she’s so private w her life she might get eaten alive cause we are all nosey whereas Syd literally shared every detail of her life therefore satisfying viewers as they’d feel included in her life. We see her date nights, her holidays, her hair appointments literally a lot. Ell has her makeup to fall back on by Syd seems more fit as an influencer n more eager on social media

Reactions: 11
I also think that Ell's bf has helped Ell realise how bad Syd treats her. Hasn't Ell always done all the video editing but I bet they split the income down the middle

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused on what they’re waiting for. Maybe they’re tryna sort it out behind the scenes but I hope Ell has someone other than her bf as support. As tit as it is to say these bfs can come n go at any moment. They can cause damage then leave so I hope she has her own friends not just relying on her bf. But there’s definitely a difference w how Cassius acts compared to ells bf. The fact we barely know his name shows how private he is. I feel like ells bf brought up the issue b maybe Ell didn’t defend syd in the situation. Either way 15 years of friendship is hard to get over especially as their careers are built on their friendship. I don’t really see Ell thriving as a solo youtuber ngl. She’s rarely active on Instagram n since she’s so private w her life she might get eaten alive cause we are all nosey whereas Syd literally shared every detail of her life therefore satisfying viewers as they’d feel included in her life. We see her date nights, her holidays, her hair appointments literally a lot. Ell has her makeup to fall back on by Syd seems more fit as an influencer n more eager on social media
By Syd’s attitude and actions I doubt they’re trying to sort things out behind the scene. Syd gives off massive ‘it’s my way or the highway’ vibes so even if she was in the wrong or if ell has a valid reason for doing something awful in Syd’s eyes I doubt that Syd will want to get Ells point of view as she loves the narrative that she’s the victim who was dropped for a boy by her BFF of 15+ years when that’s probably not actually it. She knows that will get her young followers on her side because of girl code, however, girl code doesn’t apply Syd when you’re a vile bully and rat xx

Reactions: 17
By Syd’s attitude and actions I doubt they’re trying to sort things out behind the scene. Syd gives off massive ‘it’s my way or the highway’ vibes so even if she was in the wrong or if ell has a valid reason for doing something awful in Syd’s eyes I doubt that Syd will want to get Ells point of view as she loves the narrative that she’s the victim who was dropped for a boy by her BFF of 15+ years when that’s probably not actually it. She knows that will get her young followers on her side because of girl code, however, girl code doesn’t apply Syd when you’re a vile bully and rat xx
I feel like Syds personality n how she comes off in videos n online is so fake. She seems like she’s definitely cry by herself. She’s definitely gonna miss Ell. She can try n replace her all she wants but 15 years is a long time she will always feel Ell missing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.