SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said that she’s stunning and that everyone wishes their son meets someone like her and that the free bottles of wine are gonna keep on coming. Oh and she threw a number 17 in there HIGHLY SPIRITUAL.

Side note, Syd and Ell have a matching 17 tattoo don’t they 🥴😳
It’s their magic number … lol

It’s interesting that syd has kinda Syd she isn’t the issue or it’s not her fault. Obvs to an extent that’s not true cause she’s gonna think she’s right in any situation same as anyone but we’ve all concluded that somehow Syd must’ve done something. For a little second can we consider maybe Ell genuinely did something. Syd is a witch yes I agree w that totally but there could be a slight chance Ell isn’t all nice as she seems. The only time she posts is for ads or the its collection. Syds always been overly active on socials but maybe there’s a reason Ell hasn’t n a reason why everyone seems to be hanging out w Syd. Ell might not be as good as she seems in this one case ygm
Syd is that u girl??? Why you trying to act like ell is nasty?? They have been doing YouTube for many years and all I’ve ever seen is syd be snide af, yeah ell might get a bit crappy but who doesn’t, there’s a difference between being in a bad mood and taking it out on others and being a total witch and a nasty person ( mishas’ video) we can all tell fake from a Mile off , you haven’t seen ell go out of her way to rub it in syd face about all of the other friends she has or how much of a great life she is leading! Be a little sensitive ffs, class is everything hunny

Reactions: 6
Syd is that u girl??? Why you trying to act like ell is nasty?? They have been doing YouTube for many years and all I’ve ever seen is syd be snide af, yeah ell might get a bit crappy but who doesn’t, there’s a difference between being in a bad mood and taking it out on others and being a total witch and a nasty person ( mishas’ video) we can all tell fake from a Mile off , you haven’t seen ell go out of her way to rub it in syd face about all of the other friends she has or how much of a great life she is leading! Be a little sensitive ffs, class is everything hunny
Give it a rest. Not everyone who doesn’t slander Syd n agree w everything people say is Syd. I’ve been on here for a while give it a rest 😂😂 you’ve got a little too much hatred for this girl. I dislike her yes but goddamn 😂😂

At the end of the day unless you know both girls personally everything is an assumption. I’ve seen loads of people slag of Ell n say she isn’t as nice as she seems but that doesn’t mean Syd also isn’t a problem. I’ve also seen people slag of syd. It doesn’t mean Ell is innocent lol just because she’s quiet doesn’t mean she’s innocent. The quiet people are the ones u watch out for. I should know since I am that quiet witch. I prefer Ell yes but I personally was not present for the fight that went down so idk what was said by who. We are going off social media. I feel for Ell yes but IMO strange for a best friend of 15 years to just accept the end of a friendship over an unknown man who could leave her tomorrow. Take a break w calling everyone Syd lol it’s just rude and extremely annoying that you think the only reason someone would slightly sympathise w syd is if they’re Syd. Grow up a little n accept we aren’t all gonna have the same opinions 😂🤷‍♀️

Also yes we haven’t seen Ell post ... on her main story. We don’t know about private stories or what’s said n posted elsewhere. I sympathise w both girls as I’ve been a party of both experiences. I’m voicing my opinion, doesn’t mean you need to agree. I might change my mind tomorrow if either of them say something or because I want to. It’s not that deep. Remember unless someone personally addresses you there’s no need to be directly rude to someone on here. Just chill. It’s never that deep x

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Shoot me but I like them both🙈 just don't know why there's such an obvious rift that's being kept secret. Must be for the brand but I just find it so sad, they move into their dream flats together that they tried so hard to get, then fall out. After all they've been through I kinda hope it's something silly that they will get over soon enough. But the sly digs n hints coming from Syd.. just spit it out already!

Reactions: 12
Found out LOADS of tea thanks to molly n her mum running their mouths :ROFLMAO: Syd if you’re reading this your new ‘best friend’ isn’t the best friend you think she is
I’m not saying this is a lie at all and of course I want to know what’s been said 👀 but mollys mum is currently in Portugal so it seems weird timing for this

Reactions: 43
with regards to daisy d, I think a lot more people are finding out about this thread lately so I'm not surprised that people are coming here saying they have gossip when they don't :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
In The Style clearly aren’t keeping much of an eye on the comments, or maybe they aren’t arsed. Bet Syd’s stresssssed that she can’t delete and block all the commenters calling them out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they realise how many followers/subscribers they’re going to loose. Especially with Syd blocking people all over, they’re still fans and the people that got them both where they are now. I’ve been best friends with mine since nursery and we’re both 23 now...I know if we ever fell out, it wouldn’t ever go to these extremities. It’s not worth risking that friendship, ever. If they’re stopping YouTube and whatever else that’s fine, that’s there call to make but it’s still not fair to sell clothing based of that brand!

Reactions: 11
I think everyone should send some love to Ell, syd always gets a wider reach and more comments and feels like we are letting Ell down

Reactions: 27
oh my days - their first binthestyle collection came out early jan THIS YEAR - already 4 collections - hopefully their contracts end after a certain amount of drops instead of a length of time otherwise we'll never find out what happened 😂

Reactions: 16
It's very odd to release so many collections in such short space of time, I think they must be rushing them out to get it over with so then they can both move on

Reactions: 28
It's very odd to release so many collections in such short space of time, I think they must be rushing them out to get it over with so then they can both move on
I think that’s just the nature of in the style. The absolute worst company for fast fashion, how they can release new collections daily blows my mind they have no shame or care for the environmental impact

Reactions: 34
Sounds like they’re just milking the last of the brand and fans before it’s all over.

Reactions: 5
is it just me or has syd seemed to put on a bit of weight recently? i just thought it seems it with the new its photoshoots? not saying she looks bad or at all just a thought
also she doesn't post about her apple watch every day like she used to and havent seen any work out footage or anything in ages

Reactions: 4
Feel sorry for Ell after Syd and molly went to rhat psychic reading without her. They are actually actually like mean girls in high school, and the audacity to post about it, really shows how syd wants to rub it in her face. It’s so childish

Reactions: 20
Feel sorry for Ell after Syd and molly went to rhat psychic reading without her. They are actually actually like mean girls in high school, and the audacity to post about it, really shows how syd wants to rub it in her face. It’s so childish
How do we know that Ell wasn’t invited? She could’ve made the choice not to go. Syd has always posted every aspect of her life on her stories

How do we know that Ell wasn’t invited? She could’ve made the choice not to go. Syd has always posted every aspect of her life on her stories

I feel like this is true considering shes been ‘invited’ a lot lately and turned the.mm down

I don’t disagree with you, but if she chose not to go there’s obvs a reason with everything going on so she might feel like an outsider since syd and molly have been doing everything together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.