SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems weird though that Ells first ever boyfriend has caused a problem even though they’ve been together for a year now. Seems like Syd just can’t handle Ell having someone else too.

Reactions: 51
Oh dear that Tiktok comment is so petty!! To me it seems like Syd was so used to having a boyfriend and Ell was not petty or jealous, hence why they stayed friends all that time, but now Ell gets her first proper relationship and Syd can’t deal with having to share Ell’s time. I’m sure everyone can agree that when you get your first proper relationship you go through the honeymoon phase and wanna spend all your time together, Syd clearly couldn’t let Ell have her moment to be happy!

Reactions: 45
Ell boyfriend probs saw how Syd was treating Ell, sometimes it takes an outsider to see these things

Reactions: 35
aw no could not be dealing with that, she’s not in school this attitude stinks. Maybe it’s for the best they aren’t friends, after 15 years of friendship and a career together this is not the way to go about it, have some respect for yourself at least, I think that’s so bitter and sour, fair enough if you’re genuinely upset no one can take that away from you but it’s like you’re just wanting your followers to make assumptions about something, if you’re gonna hide behind tik tok comments and allow people to make assumptions of what happened, the decent thing they could both do is now be honest about it.

Reactions: 29
Ell’s boyfriend 10000% didn’t like the way Syd treated Ell and he’s just woke Ell up to Syd’s true colours and toxicity. My boyfriend did exactly the same for me! My mum warned me for years about a negative toxic friend I had and I brushed it under the carpet for so long but when my boyfriend noticed it too I knew the friend had to go

Also hate how she’s getting all these other girls on side. I love Georgia and Emily and feel like they give off nice girl vibes like Ell, they’re not a match for a Syd at all!

Reactions: 36
The thing is it’s not like Ell only just got with her bf, she’s been with him at least a year hasn’t she?? so I do think it has something to do with Ell’s boyfriend not liking Syd and noticing little things about how she treats Ell. If it was about Ell spending more time with her bf and putting him above her friends then I feel like this all would have happened ages ago when they first got together

Reactions: 30
So funny because she literally never replies to Tik tok comments but she made a point to reply to that one. She’s so childish and petty like a schoolgirl 😂

Reactions: 31
It makes me sad for ell because she is probably in a really difficult situation, it’s her first serious relationship, she obviously loves him and values her career but sometimes money and a certain lifestyle isn’t what makes you happy, she’s always been single whilst Sydney has had boyfriends and she probably no doubt has experienced syd make boys a priority over her. I don’t think there’s any need for sly comments, or nasty behaviour or shady stories purposely trying to create this narrative that syd has it all without ell and ell has nothing but a boyfriend, sad little ell, sometimes people in life people have different opinions and want different things, and that’s okay. Syd seems like the type of person who would argue with someone over a difference of opinion or if someone wasn’t at their beck and call 24/7 which is probably what’s happened with Ell because she has started to put her relationship first which maybe people might not agree but I think that’s okay, when it’s your first boyfriend and you just want to spend all your time together, and try and create a strong foundation and bond. They both deserve to be happy but if this is how syd would like to spin the narrative of their friendship in front of their hundred thousands of followers and be distasteful I’d rather not watch her, no way to act at their age

Reactions: 29
I dunno, I’ve got friends who get into relationships and then you literally never see them. And then they want to see you constantly when they’re single 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it does hurt every time they stop seeing you

Reactions: 21
I dunno, I’ve got friends who get into relationships and then you literally never see them. And then they want to see you constantly when they’re single 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it does hurt every time they stop seeing you
yeah of course it hurts, I’m going through it now with my best friend we’ve completely stopped being friends but if I had a public platform based on my friendship with her, I wouldn’t be acting fine on my one source of current income Instagram and then on my low follower tik tok account be replying with a different narrative making people assume that it’s all Ells fault, at the end of the day it wasn’t the Sydney Mae channel it was SydandEll have some respect for your bestfriend who helped build you up, the reason she’s in this position is half because of Ell too, I think to publicly bash someone who was your bestfriend and is trying to build her own career as well is just so icky to me, and if it is over boys even more pathetic

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
While this can be the case, I said a few pages back about my friend who dropped ME as soon as I got my first boyfriend despite her having several and I never cared if she’d want to see them over me. It’s obvious that Syd doesn’t like Ell’s bf or she wouldn’t have unfollowed him on insta way before this all even happened, so I don’t think that’s the case. Besides, Syd and Ell spent a lot of time together before they fell out, they literally moved into the same building together and this was all while Ell has been with her bf so I have a feeling it isn’t Ell’s fault. Obviously we don’t know what happened and can’t speculate but Syd just gives off bad vibes especially with how petty she’s being

Reactions: 18
yeah of course it hurts, I’m going through it now with my best friend we’ve completely stopped being friends but if I had a public platform based on my friendship with her, I wouldn’t be acting fine on my one source of current income Instagram and then on my low follower tik tok account be replying with a different narrative making people assume that it’s all Ells fault, at the end of the day it wasn’t the Sydney Mae channel it was SydandEll have some respect for your bestfriend who helped build you up.
Oh yeah it definitely doesn’t warrant this childish response! Just thinking maybe Ell completely ditched her

Reactions: 3
I think Syd has struggled with not having full control over Ell in the way of not being able to see her when she feels like it etc, Ells boyfriend has defo called Syd out over her crappy behaviour - we all know she has always been an AWFUL, manipulative and selfish friend to Ell, it’s just taken this long for an outsider to see and Ell has also realised through this. Syd is so petty it’s unreal, saying one minute they’re fine, the next that they will address it in their own time, the next slagging Ell off over Tiktok comments. At least be consistent?! She needs to grow up.

I wonder if Ell has seen the comment?!

Reactions: 32
Ngl nothing is worse than one of your mates getting a boyfriend and dropping you like a sack of tit but they’re your best mate at the end of the day. You have to wait for them to figure out a good balance instead of making them pick between you or their boyfriend. They’ll figure it out in their own time !! Best friends should just be there to pick up the pieces instead of being the main cause of problem !!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.