SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is if ell didn’t post anything people would question and now she has people are still questioning, dammed if you do damned if you don’t. We won’t get any answers until their ITS contact is over and their management is doing an absolutely horrific job of managing

Reactions: 34
honestly it’s embarrassing for both of them at this point to not say anything.. unless they are hoping they can bounce back and make up and then they can say phew at least we acted like nothing happened? hence Ell’s half assed birthday post

Reactions: 6
Starting to think maybe ell is in the wrong. Turning off comments , and now all other stuff compared to syd answering people… hmmmm

Reactions: 13
Syd did repost ells bday message. She reposted it with a crown in her head then deleted it shortly after!

Reactions: 3
syd did a post for ell with loads of polaroids and a cute caption, dont think we’ll get the same from ell today
Lol do you remember the pictures she’d shared of ell ??? It loooked like it Was mean sharing someone’s insecurities like that..on their bdays 🙄

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t be more obvious that they’ve fallen out, such a scam that they’re still profiting off of their friendship and their subscribers despite hating eachother now

Reactions: 12
lool not ell posting the awkward pics from the ITS collection and a very impersonal caption... she should of done a story would of been less awkward lol

Reactions: 11
They are obviously not as close as they once were and I can’t see how they can get away with not posting about as their friendship is their brand.

Reactions: 7
The post from Ell has been forced the photo she used from the ITS shoot almost like it’s an ad? Imagine how many thousands of photos they have together but they only use 1 & they make it that one 👀 suspicious probably got paid to use if anything for the money 😂

Reactions: 18
This whole thing is ridiculous, I’ve watched them for so many years and it’s just hurtful that they don’t feel like they owe their fans an explanation. I’m definitely going to be unfollowing and unsubscribing and it’s such a shame because I feel like I’ve grown up with these girls… and like it’s been said before even when (if) we get an explanation it won’t be the whole story so what’s the point? No respect for the people who are paying their bills

Reactions: 26
The post from Ell was definitely a move advised from their management in my opinion, really impersonal and awkward, Syd hasn’t even liked it and now the comments turned off? If anything it’s caused more speculation than what it would have if she just didn’t post 😭

Reactions: 12
Ell should’ve done a story cause it would’ve deleted after 24 hours now unless she deletes the post it’s stuck on her Feed 😂😂

Reactions: 20
that post was painful to read, sounds so forced and awkward. they will definitely address things soon, everyone is catching on!

also, side note, i’m loving how active this thread is now haha. welcome new members! 👋🏻

Reactions: 16
Yikes! 😬 no one would put a birthday message this impersonal to their “best friend”. I’d imagine their management would have chosen a picture and caption for ell to post so things don’t look too strange. Also. ITS is a work commitment they have, if they were truly friends she’d post loads of silly photos, throwbacks, holidays, but they have to keep up the ITS image for future collections. There’s also no “love you!” “Hope you have an amazing day” “can’t wait to celebrate” “here’s to many more years”.... and the fact the comments are off 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Does this mean she has blocked me? I’m so confused if she has. I’ve not said anything to her or even followed her to begin with! I may have liked a comment asking about her and ell but would never publicly like anything that said anything nasty about either of them! :(

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.