SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
might be someone pretending to be her. beka influencer had similar thing but then again people did think it was her

Reactions: 2
I keep thinking about what could force a lifelong friendship to break like this and another theory... what if it is to do with drugs? We know Syd’s mum died from an overdose (I think?) so what if Ell’s boyfriend took drugs infront of Syd, or even worse Ell dabbled in them? That would obviously hurt Syd if it’s something she is really against!

Reactions: 8
molly is a right witch. she’s loving this so much
Ngl im loving it so much too 🤣🤣 went off them both last year during lockdown and wanted to see them fall ever since 😂 and now it’s finally happening!!! Couldn’t have happened to better people, harsh but true 😗✌🏼

Reactions: 7
Does this mean she has blocked me? I’m so confused if she has. I’ve not said anything to her or even followed her to begin with! I may have liked a comment asking about her and ell but would never publicly like anything that said anything nasty about either of them! :(
Yep😂 same happened to me this week, really embarrassing how she’s blocking everyone left right and center

Reactions: 3
I'm new here 👋 Just came to be nosey to see if anyone had any inside info about them falling out 👀

This seems like a super sad situation, I know people who have been friends for such a long time can drift out of friendship and of course argue and disagree but it is really unfortunate 😔 The way it is portrayed online is that Ell is the quiet, introverted friend and Syd is the confident, 'me me me' friend - I guess they've complimented each other for many years but maybe now their boyfriends are involved, they've moved out, they've got large individual followings and lots of huge brand deals that they are separating naturally? Although I know it does seem there is definitely more to it, I doubt we will ever get the full background of the story. I naturally prefer Ell over Syd like a lot of others but I'm not sure anyone will ever be able to fully know who (if anyone) was in the wrong 🤔

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that on every repost of a birthday story she’s put “love u” except ells?

Reactions: 37
Just a drawn on heart for Ell’s post not even a “soul sissy”🤣

Reactions: 12
Been following them from the start, and decided to resort to this site to find out if anyone knew anything more. I thought they’d fell out but thought maybe I was just overthinking it. Glad everyone can see it. It’s so weird. Like someone said above, they owe it to their fans for an explanation. If they’ve fell out and have decided to go solo or whatever, just say. Don’t leave us hanging.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As much as I prefer Ell's personality and would like to believe that this has all stemmed from Syd, I have a feeling that Ell is the one being invited to go places with Syd and choosing not to go. Syd definitely seems ready to talk about things/address things by replying to comments etc, whereas Ell is either deleting comments, not replying to any or just turning them off altogether. With everything said on here, I get the impression that Ell was leaning towards moving away from YouTube/going back to being a makeup artist and doing makeup related IG content alone, and her boyfriend has given her the final push to cut things off with Syd professionally (which I don't think Syd would have taken well if it's true that he doesn't like her at all!). Would explain Ell being quiet, influencers clubbing together to be there for Syd, and Syd and Ell's boyfriend not following each other etc?

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t be more obvious that they’ve fallen out, such a scam that they’re still profiting off of their friendship and their subscribers despite hating eachother now
Not really their fault tho😣 it’s tit but I doubt they planned to fall out and they can’t back out of a contract! Even tho they are probs dying to hahaha

Reactions: 6
This is why they say don’t mix business and pleasure. Keep your personal life personal and professional life separate to that! They thought their friendship was so incredible and special that nothing would rock it but they added an element to their friendship that they’d never had to deal with before and expected things to be just as smooth as they always had been. This influencer lifestyle won’t last forever, maybe Ell has realised that in order to keep her MUA career she needs to actually do that? There’s so many different things that could’ve happened, it could a combination of all of it. But they are being unprofessional by alluding to there being an issue, then acting like everything is fine and posting brand deals. Yes they might be in a contract but if that’s the case Syd needs to stop making crappy little comments that let people know there is a problem but no details on what that actually means, it’s childish behaviour and considering she hasn’t stopped banging on about being 24, she might want to start acting her age and stay quiet until they can give a decent response to their supporters!

Reactions: 6
As much as I prefer Ell's personality and would like to believe that this has all stemmed from Syd, I have a feeling that Ell is the one being invited to go places with Syd and choosing not to go. Syd definitely seems ready to talk about things/address things by replying to comments etc, whereas Ell is either deleting comments, not replying to any or just turning them off altogether. With everything said on here, I get the impression that Ell was leaning towards moving away from YouTube/going back to being a makeup artist and doing makeup related IG content alone, and her boyfriend has given her the final push to cut things off with Syd professionally (which I don't think Syd would have taken well if it's true that he doesn't like her at all!). Would explain Ell being quiet, influencers clubbing together to be there for Syd, and Syd and Ell's boyfriend not following each other etc?
I agree the issue could be stemming from the boyfriends, specially Ell’s only because I’ve seen Syd retweeting/liking things on Twitter to do with friends’ boyfriends etc and causing issues. I’m interested to hear why you think it’s Ell distancing herself from Syd though? I’ve done my fair share of digging and it seems I see Ell liking almost everyone one of Syd’s posts etc on Instagram but never Syd liking Ell’s content (apart from her birthday post of course). Makes me think Ell is the one extending the olive branch, again potentially because the issues are stemming from problems between her boyfriend and Syd?
All we can do is speculate as this stage. I do think they deserve some privacy but at the same time they plastered their friendship over the internet, made it into their brand and now expect people not to ask questions? They just need to address it and let their fans knows what’s going on. I’m sure they don’t need my business but as far as this is all happening I definitely won’t be buying into any of their new In The Style collections which are dropping every 5 minutes (eyeroll)!

Reactions: 14
I agree the issue could be stemming from the boyfriends, specially Ell’s only because I’ve seen Syd retweeting/liking things on Twitter to do with friends’ boyfriends etc and causing issues. I’m interested to hear why you think it’s Ell distancing herself from Syd though? I’ve done my fair share of digging and it seems I see Ell liking almost everyone one of Syd’s posts etc on Instagram but never Syd liking Ell’s content (apart from her birthday post of course). Makes me think Ell is the one extending the olive branch, again potentially because the issues are stemming from problems between her boyfriend and Syd?
All we can do is speculate as this stage. I do think they deserve some privacy but at the same time they plastered their friendship over the internet, made it into their brand and now expect people not to ask questions? They just need to address it and let their fans knows what’s going on. I’m sure they don’t need my business but as far as this is all happening I definitely won’t be buying into any of their new In The Style collections which are dropping every 5 minutes (eyeroll)!
Syd has responded to comments a few times she’s been out without Ell saying things along the lines of the invitation is always there etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.