SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone doesn’t pop up w a newborn baby, a solo channel or a collab w a celeb I’ll be fuming 😂😂😂. Cause if this is over an argument it’s so boring now

Reactions: 30
Yeah I noticed Ell is liking all of Syd’s posts etc, but in my opinion the people in the wrong are often the people doing the most lol! And naturally if you’re in a duo that split, you don’t want to be the one your fans turn against... tbh I have a feeling Ell is playing a good game!
I agree the issue could be stemming from the boyfriends, specially Ell’s only because I’ve seen Syd retweeting/liking things on Twitter to do with friends’ boyfriends etc and causing issues. I’m interested to hear why you think it’s Ell distancing herself from Syd though? I’ve done my fair share of digging and it seems I see Ell liking almost everyone one of Syd’s posts etc on Instagram but never Syd liking Ell’s content (apart from her birthday post of course). Makes me think Ell is the one extending the olive branch, again potentially because the issues are stemming from problems between her boyfriend and Syd?
All we can do is speculate as this stage. I do think they deserve some privacy but at the same time they plastered their friendship over the internet, made it into their brand and now expect people not to ask questions? They just need to address it and let their fans knows what’s going on. I’m sure they don’t need my business but as far as this is all happening I definitely won’t be buying into any of their new In The Style collections which are dropping every 5 minutes (eyeroll)!

Reactions: 13
Yeah I noticed Ell is liking all of Syd’s posts etc, but in my opinion the people in the wrong are often the people doing the most lol! And naturally if you’re in a duo that split, you don’t want to be the one your fans turn against... tbh I have a feeling Ell is playing a good game!
Never thought of it like that but you’ve probably got a point! Naturally I’ve been quite biased as I have always preferred Ell out of the two (if I had to pick)

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know how they will both sustain their expensive lifestyles, mortgages etc if they go their separate ways, especially ell.... we all know how much money is in YouTube and influencing etc but I just can’t see how to maintain their current lives doing any other “normal” job!?

Reactions: 17
As much as we all love ell has anyone ever wondered if ell having a boyfriend she might of prioritised him over everything including her friendship with Syd and the channel? We’ve been in & out of lockdowns since their relationship began so with a bit or normality maybe she put him above everything else and it got Syds back up? She seems to be doing the most to make ell jealous and ell doesn’t seem interested in the slightest I think maybe ell could be in the wrong

Reactions: 8
Ell seems to be at a restaurant, do we think it’s for Father’s Day or are we getting a surprise appearance for Syds birthday?👀

Reactions: 2
Looks like syd isn’t following ell anymore
She is
Idk but these comments are starting to annoy me about “she’s not following so & so” lol, sometimes it just doesn’t show if you don’t type the full name

(Also @nosycowmoo it's not aimed at you but every day I’m reading posts like that on this thread & i just feel like Insta fucks up sometimes)

Attachments

Reactions: 36
She is
Idk but these comments are starting to annoy me about “she’s not following so & so” lol, sometimes it just doesn’t show if you don’t type the full name

(Also @nosycowmoo it's not aimed at you but every day I’m reading posts like that on this thread & i just feel like Insta fucks up sometimes)
Yeh I realised 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry a newby here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ell seems to be at a restaurant, do we think it’s for Father’s Day or are we getting a surprise appearance for Syds birthday?👀
I wish it was for a surprise appearance but Molly has just done a story of Syd’s cake so it looks like Ell is out for dinner and they’re at Syd’s nan’s

Reactions: 5
I think its defo for fathers day & i think Ell spent the whole week at her parents if am not wrong cos last time she spoke on her stories she had a mini suitcase packing behind her....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.