SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t give a duck who is in the wrong anymore, this dragging it out and not being honest with their fans is boring now 😂

Reactions: 27
Hey guys! I made this account a few weeks ago or maybe a little longer. I won’t lie, I’ve heard some questionable things about tattle but I have really enjoyed reading this tread. You haven’t (completely😂) been out of order- and tbh when you have it’s been relatively true and needed.
but I’m soooo invested in what’s happening and why they’re not being more open about it. I’m 27 years ago with a baby. Some may call me sad, but I also Really grew upwatching the girls. Even attending their charity event for syds granddad which I loved. Just wanted to add my 2p in xxx

Reactions: 31
Hey guys! I made this account a few weeks ago or maybe a little longer. I won’t lie, I’ve heard some questionable things about tattle but I have really enjoyed reading this tread. You haven’t (completely😂) been out of order- and tbh when you have it’s been relatively true and needed.
but I’m soooo invested in what’s happening and why they’re not being more open about it. I’m 27 years ago with a baby. Some may call me sad, but I also Really grew upwatching the girls. Even attending their charity event for syds granddad which I loved. Just wanted to add my 2p in xxx
I’d recommend not using your real name and pictures of yourself on your profile x

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how they will both sustain their expensive lifestyles, mortgages etc if they go their separate ways, especially ell.... we all know how much money is in YouTube and influencing etc but I just can’t see how to maintain their current lives doing any other “normal” job!?
Ell had a job as an MUA before YouTube, tbh with the experience she had (her experience is very impressive tbh!) and then her YouTube experience too I don’t think she’d struggle to find work in the industry. I think Syd would struggle, she studied fashion at uni but all she’s done since then is YouTube while her peers would’ve been working their way up in the fashion industry (sorry but a collection with binthestyle does not count as the fashion industry lmao). I personally wouldn’t watch Syd’s content if it focused on fashion (regardless of the fact I don’t like her personality at all), because she doesn’t have a unique style she just tries to copy Hailey Bieber and Sophia and Cinzia lol. I will say the reason I liked them at the start was because they had jobs before YouTube and they seemed very down to Earth. The influencer world has made them very entitled and I’m sure that they are both worrying about what the future holds as it’s clear they won’t be carrying on as a duo.

Reactions: 20
Another little dig on the stories there using the song 'Happier' by Ed Sheeran. She is beyond boring now

Reactions: 9
just kinda deeped that ell is in the wrong just as much as syd in this situation and this entire time i’ve been bias. purely because of how long this has been dragged out and how everyone is now catching on to them not being friends (check twitter search syd and ell) i’m starting to think that it is just about the contract. they can’t say or do anything and so i guess that’s that. it’s just a waiting game for fans now...
I think the main problem is how syd has replied to some comments saying there is no issue.. but clearly there is. so either say the truth or say nothing at all.

oh and also syd completely shoving all her friends in ells face just makes it worse.. like just stay quiet on social media if you’re in a contract don’t flaunt everything you have. no one cares i promise you

Reactions: 11
Like multiple people have already said, if Ell IS in the wrong then yes we’ve all miss judged Syd. However, takes 2 to tango and Syds response to the fall out is just bleeping embarrassing at this point😂 she is an emotional manipulator, exactly how my ex best mate was! She’s doing anything and everything to get at Ell and it’s pathetic. Best friends for 20 years don’t end friendship for nothing, there has clearly been a build up to this. I wholeheartedly believe that syd has been finding every excuse to turn ell against her bf because she’s realised she isn’t number one anymore. She’s clearly so used to being the center of ells life and is more than likely jealous on Ells relationship.

Reactions: 27
someone on twitter has had to unfollow them bc it’s such bad vibes. how long are they going to keep this act up? it isn’t helping their image at all, it’s making it 10x worse. where is their management and why aren’t they stepping in because this is an absolute tit show. brands aren’t going to want to work with a ‘duo’ who clearly cant stand to be in the same room anymore.

the friendship is their JOB, it’s clear that they are staying friends for ads or the its collection. it comes across as so fake and disrespectful really, syd & ell have thousands of supporters that need to know the truth. they helped get them both where they are today! the girls are just lying to all of their ‘fans’ at this point. you’d be so disappointed if u were a long time supporter.

Reactions: 13
Ell had a job as an MUA before YouTube, tbh with the experience she had (her experience is very impressive tbh!) and then her YouTube experience too I don’t think she’d struggle to find work in the industry. I think Syd would struggle, she studied fashion at uni but all she’s done since then is YouTube while her peers would’ve been working their way up in the fashion industry (sorry but a collection with binthestyle does not count as the fashion industry lmao). I personally wouldn’t watch Syd’s content if it focused on fashion (regardless of the fact I don’t like her personality at all), because she doesn’t have a unique style she just tries to copy Hailey Bieber and Sophia and Cinzia lol. I will say the reason I liked them at the start was because they had jobs before YouTube and they seemed very down to Earth. The influencer world has made them very entitled and I’m sure that they are both worrying about what the future holds as it’s clear they won’t be carrying on as a duo.

yes im the same watched them from the start and its clear theyve changed so much from fame, i miss the girls they were before when they had their part time jobs as lifeguards!! so much has changed and i cant say for the better… but thats just my opinion for what its worth

not sure if this has been discussed before but syds private account that ell doesnt follow :/

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.