Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen Georgia May on the gram for a while, wonder if syd’s got bored again.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone follows syds twitter but she use to have “SYDANDELL on YouTube” in her bio and now it’s gone
P sure I looked very recently at her Twitter and the ‘sydandell on YouTube’ was still there so she must’ve changed that in the last couple days!
also, not sure when she did this, but I’m sure she used to have their YouTube link in her insta bio and it’s been gone for a little while
From the way she’s always saying ‘not for now’ ‘I miss it’ about doing YouTube I get vibes she’s putting blame on ell for yt not happening, as if to say she wants to be doing it rn but cus of ell she can’t

Reactions: 10
How are they affording their mortgages lol they literally JUST bought flats they would've spent soooo much money on renovations and buying furniture etc surely they are not making enough from the ITS collab and insta ads lol and if they are surely it's not gonna last long term

Reactions: 22
How are they affording their mortgages lol they literally JUST bought flats they would've spent soooo much money on renovations and buying furniture etc surely they are not making enough from the ITS collab and insta ads lol and if they are surely it's not gonna last long term
I think you’d be surprised how much insta adverts pay!

Reactions: 4
👀 longest bestie?
okay i kind of understand why Syd might be lashing out and posting things like this that seem hurtful to Ell, if the things Ell’s boyfriend said about her were true and it caused them to fall out i don’t blame her for being really really bleeping upset her best friend of her entire life didn’t take her side over a boy she’s known two years tops. Syds hurting, it’s obvious. The flaunting of Molly as well as other random friendships prove it.

Reactions: 3
I think you’d be surprised how much insta adverts pay!
oh no I know insta ads can pay for £££ but I just meant it's probably not sustainable in the long term surely? Without youtube that's a large chunk of their income gone, they'd have to rely on brand deals (which they're not going to get if they've fallen out and aren't syd and ell as a duo) and insta ads like sure they're well paid but relying solely on that is a risky move

Reactions: 6
why is she being so defensive to everyone who questions them saying her and ell are fine if they're clearly splitting up youtube wise lolol

Reactions: 18
I’d be financially worried if I was them too, they are still young and all this money won’t last. Syd especially loves to show how much she is spending i.e on designer bags but they need to be careful with how they spend it.

Reactions: 13
I guess it’s the end of Syd and Ell!
I’ve never posted on here but just wanted to say that soph and cinzia did this on the girls bathroom insta like a week or so ago (have no posts and saying ‘somethings coming’) so it’s just ANOTHER thing that syd has copied from them

Reactions: 20
Well syds booked a restaurant for her birthday so all that’s left to see is if Ell is gonna bee there or not
It’ll be another ‘well Ell was asked but she didn’t wanna come 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’ve never posted on here but just wanted to say that soph and cinzia did this on the girls bathroom insta like a week or so ago (have no posts and saying ‘somethings coming’) so it’s just ANOTHER thing that syd has copied from them
100% she’ll do something like this or she’s starting YouTube on her own. Also has anyone noticed that molly and cass haven’t commented on any of Syd’s recent pics, wondering if they’re realising that they’re only being posted on her insta to get back at ell ??

Reactions: 1
hey syd xxxx
You can’t accuse everyone who isn’t up ell’s ass of being syd😭😩

They’re both beating around the subject and avoiding the truth.. just seems like syd is more active on insta so she’s getting most of the back lash.

idk what’s happened between them, IF ell’s bf has been nasty to syd i get why she’s upset but rumours are just rumours and none of us actually know what’s happened, i have no idea where the idea that ells boyfriend called syd a cvnt came from but i wouldn’t be surprised if someone just made it up tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ell’s boyfriend did call Syd a bleep. Her actions since the falling out have hardly shown her in a good light have they? Honestly she just seems like a very toxic person who has the mindset ‘if you’re not up my arse it means you’re wrong’. I honestly think Ell finally has someone in her life who is willing to stand up for her and call Syd out on her nastiness and yeah maybe calling her a bleep wasn’t necessary (if it’s true) but neither is the way Syd is behaving. I’m more annoyed at Syd for not addressing it because she’s made snide comments the entire time whereas Ell has kept it professional. Either say NOTHING or be honest, but Syd always has to get little digs in

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.