Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s defo a thread title there…
Lego head goes through friends quicker than bringing out ITS collab

Reactions: 2
Syd and ell #15 ells thriving without syd, ITS range in the sale for a few quid LOOOOL

or

ells thriving without syd, but still scamming fans for a few quid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SydandEll #15 - their ‘forever friendship’ has come to an end but if the price is right they’ll still pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
You can’t accuse everyone who isn’t up ell’s ass of being syd😭😩

They’re both beating around the subject and avoiding the truth.. just seems like syd is more active on insta so she’s getting most of the back lash.

idk what’s happened between them, IF ell’s bf has been nasty to syd i get why she’s upset but rumours are just rumours and none of us actually know what’s happened, i have no idea where the idea that ells boyfriend called syd a cvnt came from but i wouldn’t be surprised if someone just made it up tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was a joke lighten up. Sorry how can anyone support syd argument aside, she is a brat blocks anyone who dares not like her and it’s karma finally coming for her!!!

Reactions: 7
👀 longest bestie?
Omfgg she’s such a petty little cow

How are they affording their mortgages lol they literally JUST bought flats they would've spent soooo much money on renovations and buying furniture etc surely they are not making enough from the ITS collab and insta ads lol and if they are surely it's not gonna last long term
Yeah I was thinking this, I don’t think they will be able to afford their apartments in a year or two

ell doesn’t follow that sydforreal account or her private sydmayc accounts 😬
I wouldn’t be surprised if Syd uses these private accounts to talk tit about Ell and her boyfriend👀👀👀

Reactions: 6
Thread title idea - Syd & Ell #5 syds bitter to the core lives life for the gram but ell is to glam to give a damn

Reactions: 3
I’d be financially worried if I was them too, they are still young and all this money won’t last. Syd especially loves to show how much she is spending i.e on designer bags but they need to be careful with how they spend it.
in the most sensitive way possible she will always be set up for life to live comfortably with her money, mostly because unfortunately she has had family members that have died which most likely left ALOT of money. She also has more money to come from nan when the day comes.... I know it sounds morbid but it is the harsh reality of losing family. She was set up well money wise and her career is only feeding her bank account

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder how fast they run through the apartment building when they go out for fear of bumping into each other 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pretty sure Syd has deleted all the pics with Ell from Sydforreal, could have sworn there were quite a lot from holidays etc? Also she has always been a rude witch ‘what’s there to be confused about?’ 🙄 idk how this girl has fans?
Omg she’s so rude what the duck. I’d love to bleeping punch her horrid girl

Reactions: 6
So I’ve been swiping up just mentioning ell not trying to be rude but just see if she replies and this response … fact she ignored my reply.🤔
love the fact she ignored all the messages before and then got super defensive, if her and Ell was “fine” as she said surely she’d just be nice about it but nope, once again the bitchy replies🤦🏻‍♀️ She must be fun to be around 🙄

love the fact she ignored all the messages before and then got super defensive, if her and Ell was “fine” as she said surely she’d just be nice about it but nope, once again the bitchy replies🤦🏻‍♀️ She must be fun to be around 🙄
Also, I know she prob has a lot of people asking about Ell and what went on, same as Ell prob has a lot of people asking too - but why take the bitchy route when replying knowing full well the followers she has that’s asking are a big part of the reason she is where she is? 🤦🏻‍♀️ The way she acts I’m surprised she still has people following her. Good job showing your true colours once again Syd 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Onto the next thread, the friendship is dead, Syd’s still looking like a Lego head

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So strange this is her unfiltered account why’s she deleted all the “relatable pictures” just for this. Omg I’m sorry but it’s like what Sophia and cinzia have just done with their girls bathroom account. This bleeping girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body
I guess it’s the end of Syd and Ell!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.