Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused as to why she’s using her “for real” account?? why wouldn’t she just use her main account if it was announcing a new channel/podcast etc? So bizarre

Reactions: 1
god shes absolutely vile. why is she so defensive and nasty? you can tell being friends with her would be a ball ache, anything you say would end in an argument.

it’s so obvious there’s been a falling out, just be nice or ignore the comments for duck sake. these are the same people who pay your bills syd 🙄 no need to be so defensive and practically shout at your followers.

Reactions: 17
Update - syd defo reads on here since she’s meeting her now😂😂😂😂😂
She is genuinely one of the ugliest girls there is. She has very manly features it’s unfortunate. Also why does she use multiple question and exclamation marks, did she not learn at school that you only need to use one? It just makes her look even more thick.

Reactions: 6
LOL I find it so funny that she copies Sophia and Cinzia (mainly Cinzia) and spent months denying even knowing her and yet Cinzia copies everything Kylie Jenner does

Reactions: 16
Seeing someone show off that they can afford to spend 1.5k on a bag and £70 on books for a coffee table makes me sick! Even if I could I wouldn’t want to so much more important stuff. Surely Ell must be richer as she doesn’t seen so frivolous

Reactions: 18
Why is she obsessed w designer n brand name stuff. You can tell if u got her a gift from primark she’d be fumin. Same as saffron theyre so wrapped up in labels. Money doesn’t buy style ladies. It’s clear from these two

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused as to why she’s using her “for real” account?? why wouldn’t she just use her main account if it was announcing a new channel/podcast etc? So bizarre
maybe cos she’ll actually have to answer all the “what happened between you and Ell” questions and she’s worried if she snaps at any more followers she’ll lose them all / have to block them all but at this point who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she buy another Fendi bag the other day from the charity shop? I assume that’s fake anyway as who’d donate an expensive bag😂
shes very greedy

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she buy another Fendi bag the other day from the charity shop? I assume that’s fake anyway as who’d donate an expensive bag😂
shes very greedy
i thought this, she was bragging about it but i assume it’s fake because most designer items donated to charity shops are fake but they sell them for quite high prices anyway

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.