Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s on amber you don’t even need to pay to isolate. You can get a test and be released on day 5 if it’s negative. She just Cba to get caught out not isolating. No stories for 5 days would kill her
Ahh I meant like afford as in like time etc, not money.. not sure why someone who is working out of England and wants to stay in Portugal would mind isolating when she can still work.. moron

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see Molly’s reel? There is a clip of them playing beer pong and I think they are with footballers lol

things like this REALLY enrage me. What is it with British people thinking it’s a human right to go on holidays and go to the pub??? The pandemic has affected way other things but the only thing people are crying about is not being able to sit on a beach? We are in such a privileged country. Make do with what you have. Wtaf???

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else see Molly’s reel? There is a clip of them playing beer pong and I think they are with footballers lol
your right i’m sure it’s jamie shackleton from leeds!!! he’s so gorgeous, even more reason to not like them 😂

Reactions: 2
was just thinking I wonder what their insta fan pages are going to do now that they're obviously not going to rekindle 😂 i bet they all turn into Syd and Molly pages

Reactions: 2
your right i’m sure it’s jamie shackleton from leeds!!! he’s so gorgeous, even more reason to not like them 😂

jamie follows molly on insta but not syd. he probably beat her at beer pong so she called him a c*nt as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe just me but I don’t see the big deal of her isolating for a bit if she stayed here then eventually came back lol you get to have peace and quiet for however long plus her job doesn’t require her to leave the house. Wouldn’t make a difference

She’s gonna come back to England to do wat exactly. Post about how she muses Portugal

Reactions: 13
i don’t understand why syd and molly didn’t just stay in portugal? i understand it’s amber now but they were already out there? and what’s the problem with them isolating when they eventually come back when syd doesnt have a 9-5 and molly works from her computer?

Reactions: 27
i don’t understand why syd and molly didn’t just stay in portugal? i understand it’s amber now but they were already out there? and what’s the problem with them isolating when they eventually come back when syd doesnt have a 9-5 and molly works from her computer?
I think they were always going to come back around about now

Reactions: 1
I know this is probably irrelevant to the current topic but I’m actually so glad Syd and Ell aren’t friends. Because I really like Ell and I could see that syd was turning her into not a nice person. And I just see it happening to molly soon. Because syd is a friend no one wants.

Reactions: 20
They are selfish and want the best of both. A holiday but not having to isolate

Reactions: 7
If you look on the comments of mollys recent reel there’s already fan pages for her, syd & ell 🥴- dunno if anyone has mentioned this before!

Reactions: 4
If you look on the comments of mollys recent reel there’s already fan pages for her, syd & ell 🥴- dunno if anyone has mentioned this before!
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen pages with all of their names in for ages, like at least since Christmas! Pages like “Syd.Ell.moll” or smth

Reactions: 1
Syd is a prick

How can she justify putting on her story to say oh we’re coming back before we have to isolate for two weeks ?THE COUNTRY CLEARLY HAS A LOT OF CASES SO SHE SHOULD BE ISOLATING REGARDLESS!!! Just because she comes back a day early she thinks it’s ok not to? Clearly gives no fucks about anyone else besides herself. Yuck

Reactions: 19
Feels super disingenuous to have them flogging their clothing collaboration to supporters under the guise that they're friends under the Syd and Ell brand. It's quite obvious that the wool is being pulled over the eyes of those who have loyally supported the two for years and just begging for their fans to spend money on their overpriced tat, when most of these young girls likely have a part time job at most due to their age demographic. The 1000 pound bag on Syds story the other day is a prime example of just how out of touch they are now. Clearly the fans represent just a number in their bank account. The constant ads and no actual genuine engagement or transparency feels quite tone deaf to be honest, completely lost the selling points that attracted anyone to them in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.