Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😱😱 Do you have screenshots?

yeah it is our governments fault but anybody would surely not go see their apparently vulnerable NAN of all people?
Noooo the messages all disappeared as soon as she blocked me!!

No wonder her followers don't go up, she blocks anyone that sends her any sort of criticism lol

Reactions: 7
Lmao if her and Ell were “ FIne” surly sh’d see ell before her nan seen as they live in the same building how awks lying to us when we know everything SYD 😂😂😂 this girl never stops liking does she 😂

Omg I can’t deal with thick ass people like her .. ffs okay fair enough Portugal moved to amber list whatever but covid has be around for over a year now surly u can’t be that dumb to know what isolation is lmao can’t u just stay in your flat for a week like c’mmmn syd it’s not that deep

HEY SYD
youve obviously not saw my other posts on this thread when I haven’t supported syd in anything but okay🥴

Reactions: 3
New on here! But I was also blocked the other day when I called her out on posting cringy stories with her BFFFFFF Molly. I was told to "take it up with Ell" and that "Ell had her flights booked but decided to stay home with her boyfriend"

What is the actual issue with Ell wanting to spend time with her boyfriend? Pretty sure Syd went to Bali, Santorini etc with hers but Ell wasn't flaunting Molly around her stories left right and centre like a child.

For 2 girls who have spent their entire lives together, how has 1 matured so well and the other is still living in her 14 year old mind?
Omg she actually said that about ell?! They’re obviously not fine then. What an awful girl she has so much jealousy it’s scary. I feel sorry for ell

Reactions: 22
Omg she actually said that about ell?! They’re obviously not fine then. What an awful girl she has so much jealousy it’s scary. I feel sorry for ell
the way she’s throwing shade at ell behind her back over dms with strangers, this girls got serious issues

Reactions: 23
I really hope that Ell is the one that comes out on top at the end of all of this.

syd literally hypes all molls photos with comments and likes but not ells? But they’re fine? Oooh, wait... does she mean Ross ( from friends ) ‘FInE’ ‘we’re FINE’. They’re supposed to be best friends and business partners yet they’re not addressing owt.

Reactions: 30
"be kind" is for when people are genuinely being bullied/trolled online to the point it's detrimental to their mental health not for constructive criticism and people calling her out for being stupid and travelling during covid she's so defensive and entitled it's unreal wowwwww she's 100% the kind of girl I would avoid being friends with at all costs like literally radiates mean girl vibes and thinks the world revolves around her...hoping the end of their youtube channel is the end of her influencer career because she does not deserve the platform/money she gets from it like you can just tell she is not a nice person

Reactions: 19
She LOOOOVES pulling out the Be Kind card as soon as she’s criticised for anything 🤣🤣🤣

did anyone think on syd’s story when she was knocking on the door Ell would open 😭lmaoooo can they just address it, it’s such a joke at this point
was going to say the fact that she hasn’t posted anything about reuniting with Ell/Ell posting anything of Syd when they literally live in the same block so would have obviously seen each other if they were so ‘fine’ 🥴 how stupid does she actually think people are

Reactions: 10
x
Cassius on her story trying to prove a point 🤣🤣
To be honest if I was her boyfriend I’d be asking why she still has several videos on her channel with her ex🥴🥴🥴

Surgery on her 5 head for sure, why does she keep using her skin as an excuse with that stupid bandana rather than confuse young girls and just say yes i hated my massive forehead, I had a hair transplant. Easy as that

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I was talking to my husband about the whole “trying to get back from Portugal before having to isolate” situation and even he said why did she and Molly need to rush back? They can do all their work on their laptops, they’ve said this before and they also said they were basically staying there for as long as they could- why not just stay and isolate whenever she came back? It wouldn’t make a difference at all. Still annoying to me as well that she used the excuse of getting the covid vaccine because she was a carer for her nan I’m pretty sure (?) and her Nan being vulnerable etc then as soon as she got it and everything opened up she jumped on the first flight away somewhere. Brilliant carer there, Syd 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing that her “one way ticket” lasted just over 2 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 maybe that’s why you shouldn’t brag about absolutely everything syd. Made yourself look a right dick

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.