Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
052373F0-F45F-41A1-B704-66A9A2387755.png

this is what I mean when I say I would much rather listen to Elle’s “boring” story’s and posts than listen to syd brag about fancy bags and cars that majority of her followers (being young girls, students etc) can’t afford. She’s so out of touch with reality it actually hurts.

Reactions: 48
When I typed them in on Twitter even their ‘fans’ are wondering why they aren’t addressing their fallout.. they really owe it to them rather than flogging their tatty clothes for a bit of cash
edit - was also just thinking how awkward must it be if they bump into each other in their building?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
View attachment 608157
this is what I mean when I say I would much rather listen to Elle’s “boring” story’s and posts than listen to syd brag about fancy bags and cars that majority of her followers (being young girls, students etc) can’t afford. She’s so out of touch with reality it actually hurts.
Third world problems not being able to get your hands on a Tesla :/ :/ Oh no let me get my tiny violin out

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looks like class doesn’t follow her on insta? But she still follows him. 👀
7DC3CBEE-F1AC-4A0F-8E82-A25AAB0D5300.png
79CBD42F-7576-49AE-9327-FCCAACEF4B07.png

Reactions: 7
Not addressing what’s actually happening is getting annoying now, why are they keeping us in the dark?
ive already unfollowed syd as I don’t find her relatable and think she’s just a mean girl ...I do like Ells content though and I’d love it if she could gain more followers than syd 🤪 god, that would be hilarious
BUT what if they can’t talk about it because it’s with lawyers, like who takes over the YouTube and that?Could it be that bad dyt?

Reactions: 24
Not addressing what’s actually happening is getting annoying now, why are they keeping us in the dark?
ive already unfollowed syd as I don’t find her relatable and think she’s just a mean girl ...I do like Ells content though and I’d love it if she could gain more followers than syd 🤪 god, that would be hilarious
BUT what if they can’t talk about it because it’s with lawyers, like who takes over the YouTube and that?Could it be that bad dyt?
I really doubt they’ve fallen out that bad they need legal advice tbh. Cass seems salty towards Syd so I definitely don’t think it was a mutual decision for them to break up. Cba for her to bullshit her way saying we both decided it was for the best like it’s quite clear that’s not what happened

Reactions: 6
She probs broke up with him thinking she was going to have a ✨hot girl summer✨ In Portugal and now she’s had to come home she’ll be so mad

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 608157
Completely out of touch with her audience

Reactions: 3
Lord knows how he put up w her tbh. He seemed so calm lol. She must hate being the one with boy problems now that ell has her man too

Reactions: 2
I have some serious gossip to report back on. Screenshots pending from convo with our girl syd…

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I really doubt they’ve fallen out that bad they need legal advice tbh. Cass seems salty towards Syd so I definitely don’t think it was a mutual decision for them to break up. Cba for her to bullshit her way saying we both decided it was for the best like it’s quite clear that’s not what happened
Loool remember when she was promoting her bfs business account then suddenly was hacked or disabled “ what a horrible people” I wonder if it was her who done it so he can’t make money of her promotion while they aren’t together lol ohh syd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if her and Ell were truly 'fine' why aren't they addressing the situation? seems odd considering all of their top comments on their insta pics are people asking what's going on....

• Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 608157
Feels super disingenuous to have them flogging their clothing collaboration to supporters under the guise that they're friends under the Syd and Ell brand. It's quite obvious that the wool is being pulled over the eyes of those who have loyally supported the two for years and just begging for their fans to spend money on their overpriced tat, when most of these young girls likely have a part time job at most due to their age demographic. The 1000 pound bag on Syds story the other day is a prime example of just how out of touch they are now. Clearly the fans represent just a number in their bank account. The constant ads and no actual genuine engagement or transparency feels quite tone deaf to be honest, completely lost the selling points that attracted anyone to them in the first place.
She only wants it because of Georgia May 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how selfish she is, she got back YESTERDAY and is already out and about. And yes she’s had two negative tests but that’s a dumb excuse bc we all know the reason we have to isolate is bc it takes time for the virus to show up on tests!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.