Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed unless it was something pretty drastic. Syd does talk to and treat Ell like tit so I wouldn’t put it past her. Remember when someone on here pointed out that she unfollowed him a while back? Like way before the falling out? Must’ve been brewing for a while between them
if it was something drastic i could understand but if it was just her being annoying then i don't get why he can't put up and shut up. idk i find it off when a girl gets a boyfriend and all of a sudden she's falling out with her best friends in general

Reactions: 4
Funny how elle did a missguided haul yesterday and syd today.. bit of a cheek taking deals together as a duo

Reactions: 5
don't understand how that makes it syd's fault tbh who lets their man call their supposed best friend a bleep? odd behaviour on both ends.
Probs just me but if someone’s acting like a bleep then they should be called a bleep. Friend,family whatever. Yes there’s a level of respect but Syd seems like she pushes people boundaries and it could’ve been a burst moment for him yk watching how she treated Ell he might’ve just had enough. Plus he doesn’t owe anything to Syd to be nice I guess like Ell is her friend not him. Tbh no one should call anyone anything but if I got the chance to the lord knows I’d call her every word created 😂

Does she know her underwear’s in the mirror ?
45B5965B-F9E7-4983-9B5F-9EB2E957AEB8.png

Reactions: 6
Probs just me but if someone’s acting like a bleep then they should be called a bleep. Friend,family whatever. Yes there’s a level of respect but Syd seems like she pushes people boundaries and it could’ve been a burst moment for him yk watching how she treated Ell he might’ve just had enough. Plus he doesn’t owe anything to Syd to be nice I guess like Ell is her friend not him. Tbh no one should call anyone anything but if I got the chance to the lord knows I’d call her every word created 😂
yeah but what i was saying is that it doesn't make it syd's fault they fell out if they fell out because ell's boyf called her a bleep and ell didn't stick up for her.

he doesn't owe anything to syd but he has alienated ell's main friend and in turn all the friends they have together and ell doesn't seem to have a lot of friends that she hasn't made through syd. so it's basically just her and him which i don't find that healthy tbh.

Reactions: 4
yeah but what i was saying is that it doesn't make it syd's fault they fell out if they fell out because ell's boyf called her a bleep and ell didn't stick up for her.

he doesn't owe anything to syd but he has alienated ell's main friend and in turn all the friends they have together and ell doesn't seem to have a lot of friends that she hasn't made through syd. so it's basically just her and him which i don't find that healthy tbh.
Oh no no I get that lol but also Ell is too grown to only have Syd as a friend that’s kinda weird imo to only have your bf because if her n Syd fought then shed only have family I assume. But Syd would probably drag it out and make Ell feel like she’s gotta become the next judge Judy towards her bf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Just because she doesn’t show her friends online doesn’t mean she has no friends?

Reactions: 8
Just because she doesn’t show her friends online doesn’t mean she has no friends?
i didn't say she has no friends. i said she doesn't seem to have a lot. i mean sure she could have loads that she doesn't show online but i haven't really heard her mention going anywhere with people that aren't from her and syd's friend group which syd has pretty much poached.

Syd has always given me the vibes of the mean girl who only has friends because they’re scared of her and it’s easier being her friend than her being a massive witch to you

Reactions: 25
I can’t sleep and was snooping Syd’s boyfriend business account and he use to PT Molly-Mae a few years ago
0A4B5828-A4F8-46BA-9E5E-C76A2C45285A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i’m sorry but at least it’s nice to see Syd posting fun holiday content and obviously looking like she’s enjoying herself rather than Ell’s flogging of sponsored tat on her stories sat in her dark kitchen and boring mundane posts. Can definitely see Ell dropping off the ‘influencer’ radar if they split up as a duo, i’m sorry, Ell just has nothing about her to me

Reactions: 13
Rather see Ells ‘mundane’ posts that are actually real life than be watching syds fake influencer life any day of the week 😂 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i’m sorry but at least it’s nice to see Syd posting fun holiday content and obviously looking like she’s enjoying herself rather than Ell’s flogging of sponsored tat on her stories sat in her dark kitchen and boring mundane posts. Can definitely see Ell dropping off the ‘influencer’ radar if they split up as a duo, i’m sorry, Ell just has nothing about her to me
I agree, everyone says how fake syd is but she’s literally doing nothing different to any other influencer??? How many influencers have continued to break lockdown rules and go abroad etc, I don’t agree with it but can’t hate on her and accept it from others. Ells insta is literally just ads these days it’s boring… plus not being funny but if my best friends boyfriend called me a bleep I would expect my best friend to stick up for me, regardless of the situ, call me out on somethings fairs but call me a bleep?? Idk, but I do think for bffs for as long as they’ve been syd must have done something big for ell to walk away?

Reactions: 7
All of elles friends have dropped her to go to Portugal so how much fun are you expecting her to have?

Reactions: 16
Anyone’s seen her bfs stories he seems pretty keen for the world to know he’s getting littt

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.