Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd wants to be cinzia and soph so bad. Literally went and bought a balenciaga bag after the girls did and now is after the yellow Fendi bag that cinzia recently bought in blue.

coincidence? Don’t think so haha xoxo

Reactions: 10
Cassius and Syd have 100% broken up it’s obvious and he hasn’t liked any of her instas in over 2 weeks (and insta is her life)

Reactions: 20
So embarrassing for her if they have broken up hahahahahh
The cartier promise ring didnt mean much then did it

Wouldnt it be icing on the cake if he was also involved in the drama somehow 😂😂 like after Ells boyfriend called her a bleep, cassius told syd she actually does act like one sometimes 😂😂😂
ahhhhhhh i dont think so BUT we can all but dream he did 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it not a really weird coincidence that syd and ell have fallen out and syd seems to have broken up with her boyfriend at the same time tho? like something has gown down to do with syd for sure

Reactions: 20
So now there is speculation that her and her boyfriend have broken up, do we think this TikTok is a dig at him? Sorry if this has already been said!

Reactions: 3
So now there is speculation that her and her boyfriend have broken up, do we think this TikTok is a dig at him? Sorry if this has already been said!
What on earth have I just watched ahahahas she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean this is a very popular song atm and lots of people in relationships are joining in on the trend, but the little looks she gives as if she’s genuinely angry/sending a message to someone do suggest they could have broken up

Reactions: 5
This is the last photo Cassius liked of hers. Also I find it weird that she’s liking her own photos on the account she’s posted them on? All of her photos from the third one down (green dress) she’s liked them all
Imagine actually liking your own selfies on Instagram 😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact she’s fallen out with Ell and probably broken up with her boyfriend within the same time period😂 she obviously can’t be a nice person to be around.
Also, most of these comments on here sticking up for Syd and slating Ell for being boring are all new accounts, hi Syd is that you??😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it’s a shame really, he seemed like a normal lad. syd seems insufferable in a relationship so i cant exactly blame him for leaving (if he has)

Reactions: 7
her hair is awful. Looks like a cheap market stall wig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.