Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker hi 👋🏼
They fell out before the trip to take pics of their ITS collection right? That day must’ve been so awkward and fake ?? I know they had to put things aside for the day but it’s seems like a big falling out so it must’ve been very frosty in between taking the smiley happy pics !! Would’ve loved to have been a fly on a wall for that 🤣 wonder if they’ve tried to talk things out at all bc if they have it clearly didn’t resolve anything

Reactions: 15
If my best friend and boyfriend fell out over something petty I honestly would not give a duck and would continue splitting my time with them. Syd gives off "if he don't like me, then you shouldn't be with me" vibes

Reactions: 12
I doubt that as ell has broke the rules so many times too like when she went to that cabin thing with her bf that was against the tier system and when she went to Cornwall with him and they weren’t in each other’s bubbles
I didn’t say she hasn’t broken rules but international travel is different to being in the UK

I think Syd must of done or said something to piss off ells boyfriend because there’s no way any new man would have the balls to say something for no reason. I feel like she’s too big for her boots and maybe they were all together and something was said that he didn’t like because i know if my man said he didn’t like my best friend I just wouldn’t tell her. I’d be embarrassed that he didn’t like her, I wouldn’t want to cause an argument or be confrontational and I’d just be like ok that’s fine you don’t have to see her just be civil and be nice when she’s around. AND syds bfs twitter likes are quite telling... that’s suspicious

They owe it to their "fans/subscribers" to somewhat address whatever is going on since they're the ones who got them where they are now.

Reactions: 20
Syd’s editing a YouTube video on her stories!! Ovbs it’s not got Ell in
I could be wrong but it looks like some sort of AD from the bottom photo previews, so could also just be an Insta video.

Can’t imagine how their actual fans are feeling being completely left in the dark like this!

Reactions: 18
I could be wrong but it looks like some sort of AD from the bottom photo previews, so could also just be an Insta video.

Can’t imagine how their actual fans are feeling being completely left in the dark like this!
I bet she did this because she’ll get so many dms of people thinking she’s filming a YouTube video on her own. Queue the screenshots of dms from fans asking if it’s a YouTube video coming and her saying no guys it’s just an IGTV

AFBE0D6C-C022-40F3-ACC8-E9E14B814571.png

absolutely no reason to post this other than to brag, just had to leave the massive price tag in the pic to show off. i’m surprised she can even afford stuff like this tbh how can she feel secure about her income rn?

Reactions: 32
Now that we know they’ve definitely fallen out(thanks to the tea spiller, I love you 😍❤), I really get the feeling Syd said something snarky to Ell’s boyfriend which is what caused the altercation. Knowing Syd’s personality I bet she said something sarcastic, snarky, rude. Men can be bitchy too don’t get me wrong, but I don’t know too many men who would make the first move with bitchy comments. I also don’t think ell would put up with a man like that because she seems to have a laid back personality.

Reactions: 11
I think the situation with ells boyfriend and Syd was just that he probably just didn’t like her? in life there’s people you don’t like the look of or how they act and he was probably clear with ell in which she told Syd. Syd strikes me as the girl that if everyone doesn’t like her she will either force them to like her or do everything she can to get that person away from her, leading to some incident with ell which made them fall out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
managed to get a bit more info about the falling out, so ell and syd were together and ell was on facetime to her boyfriend, syd did or said something (i’m not sure what) which annoyed her boyfriend (bit of a final straw moment?) and her boyfriend turned around and called syd a c*nt😳... not sure exactly how ell reacted but she did not stick up for syd which i think is the reason for their falling out. there’s definitely so much more to it but this is all know sadly!
Just like I called, syd was the one who initiated things! No surprise there. Maybe it was a bit drastic of ell’s bf to call her a c***, but then again he said what we’re all thinking.

• Haha
From those screenshots of Sydney’s boyfriends Twitter he’s clearly not happy she’s fucked off for however long... but it is weird. She acts like she’s living this ‘I don’t need my man just my girls’ lifestyle so why doesn’t she just stay single ? Fair enough if she was going off and doing something she really wanted to do or travel the world or do some charity work abroad but she’s literally sitting in a villa while her mate is working all day..? WEIRD.

And as for the ‘argument’, there’s two sides to every story and then there is the truth. I very much doubt they’ll go their separate ways forever. I doubt Ell has loved all of Syds boyfriends, especially the one who cheated on her but she didn’t throw her toys out the pram and ditch Syd. If you got a problem with someone’s man then take it out on them. Ell isn’t your puppet.

Reactions: 30
don't understand how that makes it syd's fault tbh who lets their man call their supposed best friend a bleep? odd behaviour on both ends.

Reactions: 16
don't understand how that makes it syd's fault tbh who lets their man call their supposed best friend a bleep? odd behaviour on both ends.
Agreed unless it was something pretty drastic. Syd does talk to and treat Ell like tit so I wouldn’t put it past her. Remember when someone on here pointed out that she unfollowed him a while back? Like way before the falling out? Must’ve been brewing for a while between them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.