Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but Jesus fxcking Christ I can’t believe how poorly that molly witch spoke to the McDonald’s worker in that video. I’m glad Ell left that in and just from that clip you can see who the spilt brats are and who’s the genuine nice person! Ell was embarrassed by them both!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Since when? What happened?
They never really said they just said they said no more YouTube vids and then stopped hanging out & Syd would post cryptic insta stories directed towards her & their friendship & also said in a comment “ell is invited to hang out if she wanted”. since ell around the time got her kitchen was being renovated/ before outdoor dining, she hasn’t met with Syd only for the odd PR campaign that they need to be together for.

Reactions: 9
So, do we think Syd is going to be pissed off that Ell got one of those TVs that turn into art? Syd mentioned that she wanted one a while ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you not supposed to wear masks in shops in Portugal?
Yes. Also I believe Portugal is currently in a lockdown, way to rub it in the residents faces Syd
Edit - lockdown as in curfews and such, not really somewhere you should be going on holiday atm even if it is 'allowed'

Reactions: 13
hey! Long time lurker, first time poster but I just searched Syd’s name on insta to check her bio for the “📍 Portugal” and saw she has a private account which only her and Molly follow not Ell, kinda adds to the suspicion that they’ve fallen out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes. Also I believe Portugal is currently in a lockdown, way to rub it in the residents faces Syd
Edit - lockdown as in curfews and such, not really somewhere you should be going on holiday atm even if it is 'allowed'
How pissed off would you be if you walk into your local shop and there’s some tourist twit sat on the floor having a photo shoot with no mask on

Reactions: 21
Syd always makes it seem like other influencers are her ‘best friend’ and fangirls over them. She literally acts like a school girl and forces the friendship, these people probably don’t even want to talk to her but can’t say no. That’s the reason she has more friends than ell. Why else would she put in her story ‘can’t wait to see you’ or call some random influencer her new bff- can’t she message them this? It’s only because she wants people to think everyone loves her. Remember when she kept making it seem like her and molly mae are bffs 🤣🤣 it’s embarassing

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Syd always makes it seem like other influencers are her ‘best friend’ and fangirls over them. She literally acts like a school girl and forces the friendship, these people probably don’t even want to talk to her but can’t say no. That’s the reason she has more friends than ell. Why else would she put in her story ‘can’t wait to see you’ or call some random influencer her new bff- can’t she message them this? It’s only because she wants people to think everyone loves her. Remember when she kept making it seem like her and molly mae are bffs 🤣🤣 it’s embarassing
I’ve always wondered how her and molly know each other... anyone know? She wished her happy bday on her story the other day

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wondered how her and molly know each other... anyone know? She wished her happy bday on her story the other day
im Sure they’ve said that they met through influencing, before molly went on love island. They only met a handful of times but of course syd pretends they’re besties

Reactions: 6
Molly lived in Hertfordshire not too far from S&E so they all knew of each other but I don’t think they met up until after Molly had moved away, when they had all become influencers. Syd definitely makes their friendship seem closer than what it actually is

Reactions: 7
Molly lived in Hertfordshire not too far from S&E so they all knew of each other but I don’t think they met up until after Molly had moved away, when they had all become influencers. Syd definitely makes their friendship seem closer than what it actually is
Yeah they all knew of each other before becoming influencers, but barely actually know each other even nkw

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.