Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that syd’s gone on holiday with no return date and no plans to upload anything is sus tbh like surely for the sake of their brand/channel they should be uploading something??? Like if they’re not filming together individual videos?? Even their vlogs are mainly them filming individually and edited together anyway idk it further makes it look like ell doesn’t want to do YouTube or something or else there would at least be an explanation vid up or something like if you missed their Insta announcement you’d have no idea they were on a break it’s weird like it’s their job it’s especially weird as at the start of the year they said they’d be doing long vlogs weekly and that’s abruptly stopped esp as they’ve just got their homes and are doing all the renovations and decorating which is great vid content lol so it’s not as if there’s nothing they could be filming

Reactions: 20
Late to the party but Jesus fxcking Christ I can’t believe how poorly that molly witch spoke to the McDonald’s worker in that video. I’m glad Ell left that in and just from that clip you can see who the spilt brats are and who’s the genuine nice person! Ell was embarrassed by them both!!!!!
what YouTube vid was this again?

anyone get the feeling they’re fully gearing up for Molly to replace ell? Molly has turned into this full on try hard iNflUeNcEr now. So gross

Reactions: 14
Guess someone else is taking Ell’s spot on the holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
If we are right with this whole situation, I feel so sad for Ell. She has always come across so sweet, it’s been clear from the start Syd is a mean girl

Reactions: 39
Syd bought molly mae flowers, she showed them in her latest vlog. What a bleeping beg and not from Ell either

• Angry
Reactions: 19
just watching molly-maes video she uploaded today.. looks like Syd sent flowers to her for her bday

Reactions: 1
anyone get the feeling they’re fully gearing up for Molly to replace ell? Molly has turned into this full on try hard iNflUeNcEr now. So gross
I get this feeling too! On both of their stories (Syd’s and Molly’s) on ig they’re dancing/walking together to “start of something new” from HSM. I feel like this is a cryptic type message to say that molly is replacing ell! I could be looking way too much into it though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I get this feeling too! On both of their stories (Syd’s and Molly’s) on ig they’re dancing/walking together to “start of something new” from HSM. I feel like this is a cryptic type message to say that molly is replacing ell! I could be looking way too much into it though 🤣
I honestly feel for ell so much- no matter who’s in the wrong or what happened, it’s hard seeing your two close friends (one who was your ultimate best friend) becoming closer and leaving you out

Reactions: 41
I honestly feel for ell so much- no matter who’s in the wrong or what happened, it’s hard seeing your two close friends (one who was your ultimate best friend) becoming closer and leaving you out
Me too - they always said being a three was never a problem for them, clearly it is as Ell has totally been left out and Molly has so obviously sided with Syd!

Reactions: 15
anyone thought it could possibly all be Ell’s fault? like what if she turned around to Syd and said she wasn’t feeling it anymore and then continued to spend more and more time with her boyfriend and away from Syd and Molly. Syd’s alluded to the fact that Ell spent her birthday with her boyfriend over her or something like that

Reactions: 7
Hi, first time poster but long time lurker 🤭

I’m wondering if perhaps Syd had this great idea to jet off to Portugal on a one way ticket, and Elle didn’t want to, due to having a boyfriend, which could play into why some of you felt Syd seemed sour about Elle’s relationship? She’s used to Elle being up for dropping everything and travelling with her, but understandably now that Elle is in a relationship, she probably didn’t want to fly out to Portugal on a one way ticket?

I also agree with other posters who’ve said they feel as though Elle might want to cut ties with YouTube and go back to her career with make up. I remember them doing a prank video ages ago where Elle pranked Syd that she didn’t want to do YouTube anymore, maybe that prank became reality😂

Reactions: 9
I hope Ell is ok. Like someone said before, it’s nasty asf being alone whilst your ‘friends’ are off and making an extra effort to flaunt how much fun they are having. Syd is a witch, we’ve seen it time and time again. Oh and molly too, we saw how much of a witch she is in that McDonald’s video. So both of them together is something I definitely wouldn’t be on the receiving end of. Surely Ell would have just booked a ticket for a few weeks if she didn’t want to do a one way ticket, it has to be something deeper than that.
Oh and ark at Syd claiming to be her Nans carer but fucks off to Portugal for the foreseeable haha! What a load of BS. She doesn’t deserve her platform, even if it is to just advertise crappy inthestyle clothes 😂

Reactions: 31
Hi, first time poster but long time lurker 🤭

I’m wondering if perhaps Syd had this great idea to jet off to Portugal on a one way ticket, and Elle didn’t want to, due to having a boyfriend, which could play into why some of you felt Syd seemed sour about Elle’s relationship? She’s used to Elle being up for dropping everything and travelling with her, but understandably now that Elle is in a relationship, she probably didn’t want to fly out to Portugal on a one way ticket?

I also agree with other posters who’ve said they feel as though Elle might want to cut ties with YouTube and go back to her career with make up. I remember them doing a prank video ages ago where Elle pranked Syd that she didn’t want to do YouTube anymore, maybe that prank became reality😂
I remember in that video too Syd said it was more realistic for ell to say she doesn’t want to do YouTube compared to Syd doing the prank because ell wouldn’t of believed it

Reactions: 2
anyone thought it could possibly all be Ell’s fault? like what if she turned around to Syd and said she wasn’t feeling it anymore and then continued to spend more and more time with her boyfriend and away from Syd and Molly. Syd’s alluded to the fact that Ell spent her birthday with her boyfriend over her or something like that
I think this is exactly why this has all happened, few of us have speculated this on here. I also don’t agree with people constantly dropping their friends for their boyfriends but it’s the way Syd is reacting which is what we have an issue with. No need to be such a witch about it and do it so publicly as well. This is Ell’s first boyfriend as well which is something to keep in mind and maybe a few private convos could’ve sorted this but apparently indirects and leaving her out is what Syd is going with. And with the possible YouTube thing, I’d be upset if I was Syd but she’s being a child about whatever is going on :rolleyes:

This girls loves attention Iniit … how many instas has she got lmao ??!! And it’s abit weird to me that they rarely like each other’s pics and comment like other friends do I.e. Sophia and cinzia. They must’ve falllen out really
hey! Long time lurker, first time poster but I just searched Syd’s name on insta to check her bio for the “📍 Portugal” and saw she has a private account which only her and Molly follow not Ell, kinda adds to the suspicion that they’ve fallen out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think Syd and Cass broke up - she hasn’t posted once about missing him etc
I don’t think they’ve done. She worships him lmao that girl is lucky she’s got him no offence but she ain’t hot and she’s annoying af even in person have you guys watched Georgia mays video syd was in it lmao she acts like a mean girl in high school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.