Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only been Gemini season for like 2 days and syd won’t stop going on about it- why she so obsessed with being a Gemini?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s just a nicer person
Agree with this, I used to think she was boring and under Syds thumb. But now I realise she’s much more down to earth and I actually respect the fact she’s low key and taken a step back, Syd won’t be anything in the influencer world without relying on ell for editing and bullying her to make herself feel/look better. Good for Ell for realising she can have an amazing life without her

Reactions: 25
Is she trying to gain more of a following on insta to make up for the money they’ll be losing if they stop YouTube?
Yes seems like it as it now says her job is Instagram. No mention of YouTube! I think her dream job is starting to flake. Her 15mins is over and fading out.....

Reactions: 17
first of all syd it’s a bit embarrassing pinning your location as portugal in your instagram bio when your there for like a month max before you can’t go any longer without Cass😂
also anyone else annoyed they’ve essentially quit youtube so syd can duck off to portugal for said month

Reactions: 21
Not sure if looking into it too much but mollys comment- the lyrics are ‘good for you you’re doing great out there without me’- feels like a dig at ell??
0877BB60-7220-4FE2-A522-CD0D1EE0C1B2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I actually do kinda think ell will join them to try ‘prove’ they are still somewhat friends idk though🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Lmao syd can’t do tit without ell .. the girl is literally clueless asking Instagram followers what kind of content they wanna see 😂😏 what she mean lmao ???!! She’s not creative at alll she needs elll not molly ahhaha
first of all syd it’s a bit embarrassing pinning your location as portugal in your instagram bio when your there for like a month max before you can’t go any longer without Cass😂
also anyone else annoyed they’ve essentially quit youtube so syd can duck off to portugal for said month

Reactions: 4
She always looks so red and burnt when they go away. I can’t help but look at her and cringe at the skin damage

Reactions: 10
Syd is a really good influencer to be fair! Influences me to wear suncream daily so I can avoid a burnt leathery chest like hers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have syd and her bf broke up? I dunno if it’s just me but I couldn’t book a one way ticket abroad when my bf is at home

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.