Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random comment, but I had mine about a month ago and am just 27, I actually had it before my siblings who are over thirty and two other family members who are both mid forties, the nurse told me it is because they had excess Pfizer vaccines in our area which were near expired and they are no longer allowed to give Astra Zeneca to under 30s, so to shift the vaccines they were doing the younger people first and would do those over 30 with the astra Zeneca ones which were not expiring.

To keep on topic though... I thought she would be one of those vaccine refusers since she never gave a shite about covid in the first place. Only having it so she can get a vaccine passport that if for sure, god forbid she doesn't go on holiday to eye duck herself in the camera.
I’m 32 and I’m not allowed Astra Zeneca as I am under 40 🤔. I’ve been allowed mine a month but so scared to have it done

Literally!! Why do influencers forget we can’t live their lifestyle because we have to go work???
preach. Drives me insane, and of course it’ll give her loads of insta content, but these influencers should have some bloody respect and not brag to all of us normal people who have jobs! Honestly does make me wonder how they can keep such a mass following when we’re all so sick of their tit!

Reactions: 14
this is your sign to book a one way flight with your BFF 🙄 ffs Syd. Yes you’re allowed to go but also you should check your bleeping privilege. £99 for covid test, some people have real jobs and can’t afford tests on top of flights & hotel.

Reactions: 17
this is your sign to book a one way flight with your BFF 🙄 ffs Syd. Yes you’re allowed to go but also you should check your bleeping privilege. £99 for covid test, some people have real jobs and can’t afford tests on top of flights & hotel.
At least 3 tests are needed as well 🙃

Reactions: 7

Syd is such a dick putting #pandemiclife on her new tik tok
Living a completely different “pandemic life” to those of us who actually follow the rules or haven’t been able to work or have lost jobs the past year. She’s so out of touch

Reactions: 20
Living a completely different “pandemic life” to those of us who actually follow the rules or haven’t been able to work or have lost jobs the past year. She’s so out of touch
For them the pandemic was probably amazing, no meetings no tiring trips into london except when they wanted to, slower work schedules but still making enough, excuse for poor lazy content

Reactions: 12
i’m curious how syd is gonna survive without her boyfriend and this ‘one way ticket’ ‘never coming home’ trip...🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.