Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so embarrassed for any of their fans that bought the newest ITS collection 😂 lining their pockets when they clearly couldn’t give a tit about each other or their fans

Reactions: 10
Awww bless them both getting a little day together in Harrods for MAC PR meeting lol, if you check the name tag they have spelt the name "SID" LOOOOOOOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blessing in disguise that awful Insta being deleted. What the duck is that 'bedside table' it's disgusting. Just like you've picked up a lump of concrete from the tip and wacked it in your room

Reactions: 12
so confused, they’re taking a break unless it’s a way they can make money?
so fake.

Reactions: 11
‘People hate to see others do well’ loool who wants a big lump of concrete next to their bed
People hate to see people who don’t deserve it do well (and by do well I mean scam money out of people). Yes syd I’m saying you don’t deserve it :)

Reactions: 9
I think this is all about getting the views back up considering they were both st Harris’s this morning for PR. Whatever it is, it’s all fake and unfair on any fans they have left. Please can you all stop lining their pockets 🙏

Reactions: 2
so Syd did an update along the lines of ‘we now only hang out for monetary gain’ yet nothing from Ell? Maybe she’s embarrassed to admit that no, she wasn’t invited to Portugal and yes, the plan is in the works to change the channel name to Syd&Mol

Reactions: 7
so Syd did an update along the lines of ‘we now only hang out for monetary gain’ yet nothing from Ell? Maybe she’s embarrassed to admit that no, she wasn’t invited to Portugal and yes, the plan is in the works to change the channel name to Syd&Mol
I'm not a fan of them at all but it really wasn't the case that she wasn't invited to Portugal. She had plans already, Molly was going to Portugal so Syd was going to Portugal with her and they said MONTHS ago that Ell was going to meet them in Portugal the week after. Syd has now said she don't know if that is still happening but it definitely hasn't been a last minute thing and she wasn't invited, the plan was always for her to join them later as she had her own plans.

Reactions: 3
The more this progresses the more I think Ell had a bit of a moment where she thought is YouTube really what I want to be doing, reconsidered her makeup career etc. When discussed with Syd, she reacted badly as she has nothing to fall back on. She goes on about fashion but studying fashion doesn’t mean you’ll instantly get a job in it. They then had some time apart which Syd took badly (hence trying to act like she had 100 other friends), and now they’re slowly getting through it whatever has been decided

Reactions: 16
ever since that video of Molly being rude as duck with a nasty attitude at McDonald's there's no way i could watch a syd and moll channel lmao that would be an instant unsubscribe

Reactions: 32
So they got together for the paid ad and then off they went their separate ways and now Syd is out with Molly, Emily Diane and Georgia May...but they are still friends ok

• Sad
Reactions: 22
ever since that video of Molly being rude as duck with a nasty attitude at McDonald's there's no way i could watch a syd and moll channel lmao that would be an instant unsubscribe
Do you have the vid? Tbh I get mean girl vibes from both syd and moll

Reactions: 1
Am I reaching or are they laughing at the woman sitting opposite them on Moll’s story ? I’m sure they say “the woman” and start laughing ?? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.