Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean this horribly but ell’s legs look so big compared to her body in the new pics, does she have some sort of condition?
I have this too, i hate it. My legs and bum are a size 14 but my upper body is only a 10. It's more than just being pear shaped though. My knees hold so much fat and are really weird shapes.

Reactions: 5
Sophia and Ciniza may of become right bellends recently but at least they've always been friends and even when it's obvious there getting on eachothers nerves they still film videos cause its there job, even when they've both had boyfriends or one hasn't they've always been close. Syd and Elle should just shut there channel down for a while

Reactions: 18
Syd and Elle should just shut there channel down for a while
But where else will they flog absolutely anything and everything whilst not declaring it as an #ad???? To be fair I’m confused how they’re still paying for things after weeks of not posting any videos because EVERY video was a flipping ad 😂

Reactions: 6
And also when Elle was having her kitchen done and won’t allowed to access it for days she had to get take aways and live of bottled water now if they were still friends she’d stay at syds even if syd won’t home this just proves they’ve fallen out.
Yeah I do feel like that and so much points to it especially cos other than the shoot and Syd saying something about Ell’s sofa, they’ve not been together in ages have they and it is really odd
can someone check if she’s losing followers lol☕
Yeah I do feel like that and so much points to it especially cos other than the shoot and Syd saying something about Ell’s sofa, they’ve not been together in ages have they and it is really odd
Is she losing followers? She hit 300k in feb after doing a giveaway for followers and now she’s only @ 301k 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do we think syd and molly will go together without ell?
I’m pretty sure they were supposed to go a week or so before Ell was coming there anyway as Ell had something to do and couldn’t go at the same time or something like that. I remember one of them addressing that back in like feb or something haha. But I would be surprised if Ell is going now

Do we know which airport would be Syd’s local? I’m also going to Portugal next week (judge all you want I work in aviation so know how much it needs supporting) and want to keep my eye out for her and see if Ell is anywhere to be seen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Do we know which airport would be Syd’s local? I’m also going to Portugal next week (judge all you want I work in aviation so know how much it needs supporting) and want to keep my eye out for her and see if Ell is anywhere to be seen :ROFLMAO:
Stanstead is closest but they have previously also travelled from Heathrow and Gatwick

Reactions: 1
And also when Elle was having her kitchen done and won’t allowed to access it for days she had to get take aways and live of bottled water now if they were still friends she’d stay at syds even if syd won’t home this just proves they’ve fallen out.
Yeah I said the same about this earlier in the thread, that was very telling

For sure. And they’ll put all over their insta how they’re besties for life & forever friends etc
Hmm they still did this even when the 3 of them went together. I agree Syd is a bit of a dick but whatever has happened it shouldn’t mean the others can’t still go away and have a good time

she lives 10 mins from stansted

lol the way Syd is flaunting random friendships on her stories these days, it’s very much giving me ‘haha Ell you’ve got no mates without me’ vibes

Reactions: 42
I wonder if in a few weeks when their binthestyle collection is 95% off in the sale that they head back to YouTube. They will be getting money through Instagram ads and promos but I’m pretty sure YouTube was their main income source (maybe not so much recently with most videos at 70k). What will they do for money otherwise?

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean this horribly but ell’s legs look so big compared to her body in the new pics, does she have some sort of condition?
She's never mentioned it but looking at her legs I suspect she has a mild form of lipedema. A lot of people have it and don't even know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.