Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Ell have 6 toes in this photo lmao

View attachment 575026View attachment 575027
Are they not gonna celebrate their launch / do haul or something like they did first time ??? Or any update even because ignoring our messages / comments about what’s going on will just get worse for their content leaving them with less views etc. Even on their Instagram compared to other influencers idk they don’t have that much of sponsorships which is weird really

Reactions: 4
Sorry I never post on this thread but Syd came up on my explore page and I knew the caption sounded familiar. Her whole page is just a rip off of Sophia and Cinzia wtf
So much for not knowing who Sophia and Cinzia are, right Syd? 🥴🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Sorry I never post on this thread but Syd came up on my explore page and I knew the caption sounded familiar. Her whole page is just a rip off of Sophia and Cinzia wtf
She thinks shes the next hailey bieber but cant even come up with original style 😭

Reactions: 6
She’s making it clear that they’re not friends. If they were still friends and missed making videos, they would just start making them again
AE80D334-C739-4BE7-9623-5086023BB61F.jpeg

Reactions: 26
This is long winded but i really love these girls and tbh they’re the only people i watch on youtube, but i am so disappointed in them. Of course they have their private life and do not have to share everything, but they would not be where they are now if they did not have us who watch their ads, and support them. I hate that it seems that they still want to make a profit from their “syd and ell” brand, when everyone has been wondering if they’re still friends and they ignore everything and decide to release a collection. They didn’t film a collection video which is another hint they haven’t spent time together. Just all seems weird and unfortunately as much as i love watching their videos, everything seems to be for money now. Totally understandable if they’re struggling with mental health etc and that’s why they have taken a break from youtube, but it’s been a while now and they haven’t addressed if they have fallen out or not.
They delete comments about it on instragram and youtube and so it’s hard to get a response, firstly we want to know if your okay as loyal followers but also i think in some ways before releasing a collection they should probably make it clear they’re still friends, as it just seems they want to make money.
Also would not hurt to make an instragram post about what’s going on in palestine, they both have a large following so use your platform for something good.

Reactions: 15
several comments on both of their ig saying to post/post more abt palestine and they still continue to be ignorant as duck? i know they read the comments. they are beyond ridiculous now and need to be called out

Reactions: 4
Speaks volumes that Ell doesn't follow Syds boyfriends new bedside table business when Molly is following & commenting

Reactions: 14
everything syd does just boils my blood, she comes across as such a nasty witch. wouldn’t blame ell if she finally dropped her!

also really cant be arsed to watch her brag about her holiday to portugal next week.. she’s delusional.

Reactions: 17
Are you guys sure it's her bfs new business because I'm sure in one of the vlogs she said she was working on diying something for her bedroom so whats to say its not her new side hustle if they are stepping down from youtube

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.