Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely fallen out it’s been over a month now
Yeah I do feel like that and so much points to it especially cos other than the shoot and Syd saying something about Ell’s sofa, they’ve not been together in ages have they and it is really odd

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but how has she still got those lips?? Surely she would’ve needed a top up of her filler lip scrub by now

Reactions: 2
The fact they haven’t filmed a video of their new collection and aren’t together for the launch speaks volumes

Reactions: 26
Does anybody know why they have fallen out? Like what is the situ, is it to do with El’s boyfriend?

Reactions: 1
Remember how cringe (especially syd) they were being from their first launch with desperate binthestyle. They were saying they ‘made it’- i got second hand embarassment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody know why they have fallen out? Like what is the situ, is it to do with El’s boyfriend?
i don’t think anyone knows for sure as they haven’t confirmed but a lot of us assume it is something to do with that as Syd doesn’t follow him on insta

I know a few people think they haven’t fallen out but for me I don’t think there’s any other conclusion atm. Why would they buy apartments in same block to then not see each other? They’ve both seen other people, Syd isn’t liking any photos of Ell not a big deal in itself but all adds up. Most interaction they’ve had with each other is for binthestyle which they are contacted to do.

Reactions: 3
Regardless of if they haven't fallen out I think Syd just comes across like such a witch for posting a solo photo from the shoot on launch day when Ell posted a picture of the both of them - which makes sense because it's their SHARED collection not just the Syd collection🥴🙄

Reactions: 24
They’ve defo fallen out surely...syd is out having dinner with another friend that isn’t ell 😂
It does seem a bit like Ell has become a bit of a recluse. Obviously we only see what she chooses to post but she has never been this quiet online before, something is definitely up

Reactions: 7
If I was Ell seeing that would be the final straw for me she’d be cut off 1000% . I bet it’s hard for Ell though because of Joel and Syd’s Nan they seemed close ell seems the kind that if her and Syd weren’t speaking she’d still be good with them but Syd would tell them they’re not allowed 😂🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
hahahahah spectacular that portugal are now staying in their state of emergency so looks like no one way flight for syd. karma’s a witch.... 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Syd is the definition of a witch. I’m sorry, regardless of who’s fault the fight is, syd is the one now in the wrong. Who the duck acts like this at 23?
Ive always thought syd acts like a secondary school girl and too immature for her age. Even the way she talks and the things she put in her story, like this, its hard to explain. Her obsession with hailey Bieber weird too- she definitely thinks shes in the same league as her. If your reading this syd, the outfits hailey pulls off doesnt suit you

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.