Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor ell, if it was all innocent enough you would think she would comment something like "wish I was with you guys".
I always felt like Ell doesn't really have any friends apart from Syd & Molly. She never mentions anyone else whereas Syd had her uni friend & her exes sister at least. I also think Syd would have been straight in on getting folk on her side. Ell was always her single friend (I've been that friend) so was there at a drop of a hat if Syd wanted to do something.
Ell will be enjoying the "novelty" of having a boyfriend for just now, it would be a shame for them to waste years of friendship.

Reactions: 9
I’d be verrry surprised if they hadn’t fallen out. I think Syd is probably annoyed that Ell can’t spend every waking minute with her anymore even though Syd probably does the exact same thing to Ell. I hope for the sake of their career they don’t properly fall out but for Ell’s sanity... 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
I’d be verrry surprised if they hadn’t fallen out. I think Syd is probably annoyed that Ell can’t spend every waking minute with her anymore even though Syd probably does the exact same thing to Ell. I hope for the sake of their career they don’t properly fall out but for Ell’s sanity... 👋🏼
Completely agree, she has to understand this is ells first relationship!! Nothing from Ellie on stories today either :( I hope she’s doing okay

Reactions: 1
Poor ell, if it was all innocent enough you would think she would comment something like "wish I was with you guys".
I always felt like Ell doesn't really have any friends apart from Syd & Molly. She never mentions anyone else whereas Syd had her uni friend & her exes sister at least. I also think Syd would have been straight in on getting folk on her side. Ell was always her single friend (I've been that friend) so was there at a drop of a hat if Syd wanted to do something.
Ell will be enjoying the "novelty" of having a boyfriend for just now, it would be a shame for them to waste years of friendship.
Tbf I think the reason why syd has more friends is because she forces the friendship like with that Georgia girl she was with the other day. Whenever someone posts on insta who she probably isn’t close to, she would be like ‘OMG EEKKK LOVE YOU’ or if someone found a new place ‘OMG sleepover needed’. It makes me cringe because she probably isn’t close to other influencers in real life but acts like she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
My heart seriously breaks for Ell. Syd is doing her best to embarrass her with the old pictures and videos and also hurt her by constantly posting with Molly and tweeting indirect quotes. If anything hopefully this fallout has woke ell up and also woke their fans up to how toxic and nasty Syd actually is. No matter what a best friend had done to me I’d never stoop that low, it’s playground behaviour coming from syd and it’s truly vile to see. Hope she realises how much she needs to grow up. Ell if you’re reading this we all clearly prefer you to syd I wouldn’t worry! Create your own change hun, drop the dead weight x

Reactions: 35
Syd is such a mean, bitchy, nasty little girl. Her new friendship with Molly & Georgia is soooo forced, plastering it all over social media to rub it in Ell’s face 🙄 I’m thinking it’s a mixture of Syd not liking Ell’s boyfriend and maybe the both of them living so close together has caused them to get irritated with each other and drift - either way no reason for Syd to be such a bitchy little girl, not nice to see & she needs to grow up

Reactions: 19
I think the living in the same apartment block is like when you have uni flatmates so you feel like you’re going to do everything with them because you’re all under the same roof but you all have your own lives and don’t always have to do everything with them. Because they live so close Syd might’ve thought oh it’s time to be with each other all the time but Ell saw it as more freedom and going at her own pace since moving out from her family home.

Reactions: 10
Really doubt ell would do well on her own purely bc she never seems bothered about their content creating

Reactions: 8
I wonder if maybe it is ell that has upset syd, i know syd seems bitchy - but you never know, hence why they dont care what they post on insta

Reactions: 2
I wonder if maybe it is ell that has upset syd, i know syd seems bitchy - but you never know, hence why they dont care what they post on insta
I’ve been thinking this the longer it’s gone on, Ell could be staying quiet cause she doesn’t want to be outed for whatever she may have done?? :/

Reactions: 3
That's true. I was always the single one, and although when I got my first boyfriend I always made time for friends, one in particular couldn't handle the fact that I wasn't always available at the drop of a hat. Only speculating of course, but perhaps Ell said she wanted to see her boyfriend on her birthday, or whatever, and Syd has been making a point on social media.

The fact Syd retweeted a post talking about friends dropping people for their boyfriend just makes it so clear they’ve fallen out! She’s so attention seeking

I may be getting them muddled with different bestie creators but didn’t they have something about making videos with their Beattie day in their insta bios??

like if that makes sense but I just looked and couldn’t see anything about their YouTube in their bios??

Syd on her story crying.. yes I get she cries etc but what did she hope to achieve with that? To inspire ppl that’s it’s ok to cry or??

Reactions: 9
I may be getting them muddled with different bestie creators but didn’t they have something about making videos with their Beattie day in their insta bios??

like if that makes sense but I just looked and couldn’t see anything about their YouTube in their bios??
I was also thinking this? Like I’m not 100% what their bios previously said but I’m sure they had their YouTube linked or something but now you wouldn’t even associate them with each other based on their instas

I think Ell is just more mature than syd, friends fall out all the time but Syd is acting like a high school little girl retweeting quotes and constantly trying to prove she’s so happy and having so much fun with other friends. Syd is an attention seeker and from experience they are the worst people to be ‘best friends’ with as they just can’t stand to have anyone else look better than them, do better then them or have more friends than them etc maybe Ell has just finally had enough of it all

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.