Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like ell’s said she wants to spend time with her bf for her bday cos she’s spent literally every other day with syd since they moved (and probs before yano when they wasn’t allowed cos pandemic) and syd has thrown a massive hissyfit over it and is now excluding ell by organising all these meals and shopping trips with everyone but ell

Reactions: 20
I actually reckon Ell is the type of girl to ditch her friends for her boyfriend 🤨

Reactions: 6
I actually reckon Ell is the type of girl to ditch her friends for her boyfriend 🤨
I think this is her first relationship isn't it?? Sure we all did that with our first relationship tbh, Syd's probably not used to sharing her😂

Reactions: 9
Posting on their thread at 8 in the morning so Syd has something to read when she wakes up xx Hi Syd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel bad for Ell, especially as Syd is taking Molly along on her influencer lunches ☹ Surely it is too much of a coincidence now, they have 100% fallen out.

Reactions: 26
I feel like this is high school tit, when you fall out with someone and that girl takes the friend you were mutual friends with. They are adults! How patheti

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’ve just found this thread!! So hiii :) but I completely agree, they’ve definitely fallen out and I’m so intrigued with what’s happened. Been searching for this thread for a good gossip x

Ell posted about missing her makeup days - something she hasn’t actually mentioned for a few years. she also seems so sad on her stories, it’s feel a very high school like they’ve ditched her and won’t talk to her about it

Reactions: 17
Is syd already buying LV ‘friendship’ bracelets with molly and Georgia 😅 bye bye ell, poor girl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just found this thread!! So hiii :) but I completely agree, they’ve definitely fallen out and I’m so intrigued with what’s happened. Been searching for this thread for a good gossip x

Ell posted about missing her makeup days - something she hasn’t actually mentioned for a few years. she also seems so sad on her stories, it’s feel a very high school like they’ve ditched her and won’t talk to her about it
I thought the exact same thing when she mentioned the whole make up thing! She seems so down and Syd seems to be going out of her way to make it look like she’s having a great time on her stories! So even if they haven’t fallen out she’s still being a rubbish friend not being there for Ell.

Reactions: 10
ell should make her own channel doing makeup vids. Drop the dead weight that is syd

Reactions: 20
ell should make her own channel doing makeup vids. Drop the dead weight that is syd
Exactly, what does syd actually have to offer? She can’t do makeup, she’s boring to listen to, she has no style with that ugly neon bag and she has no original personality either

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly, what does syd actually have to offer? She can’t do makeup, she’s boring to listen to, she has no style with that ugly neon bag and she has no original personality either
I cannOT stand when she does videos on insta and you can hear her clear her throat and slapping her lips together in the middle of words

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.