Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also thinking this? Like I’m not 100% what their bios previously said but I’m sure they had their YouTube linked or something but now you wouldn’t even associate them with each other based on their instas
they haven’t had them linked for a while now, I remember looking at syds a few weeks ago and not seeing it there

Reactions: 2
Think syds hinting on twitter that we’ve got it all wrong and this is all ells fault

she just shared the ring post to her story. She literally reads here and knows what she’s doing. Nasty behaviour

Reactions: 10
I’m a friend of a friend of mollys from school. It’s actually the opposite we’re thinking. Ell has app dropped everything for her man and he’s TRASH 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok this might be unpopular opinion time but I’ve always found Ell to be quite stuck in the mud, content with her lot but not very adventurous? Syd has always been the one striving for things and based on her Twitter is aiming to go out and get all the things she wants in life and i can see her taking the lead with a lot of their projects they’ve done. Whereas Ell is just like.. there? Maybe it’s just me, but it kind of feels like Syd might have outgrown her. Couple that with the fact Syd liked a tweet about friends ditching people for their boyfriends.. i’d be so upset if i was her and Ell had in fact done that.

Reactions: 3
I’m a friend of a friend of mollys from school. It’s actually the opposite we’re thinking. Ell has app dropped everything for her man and he’s TRASH 🤫
Hahahahaha definitely Syd. New account and just so happens it’s in perfect time with Syd’s tweet hinting it’s Ella fault. Reveal yourself hunny

Reactions: 9
Oops yea I forgot that it could’ve been Ell’s fault they fell out 🤣 I think it’s just because Syd is being so public but so private about it that she’s giving more of a narrative to run with.

Reactions: 3
I think there’s a theme here. Syd and ell dropped Lucy Flight due to her boyfriends decision and now Syd has apparently done the same with ell. Maybe it’s not the other person, it’s Syd. She’s the common denominator

Reactions: 27
She’ll try to justify and say it’s because she lives alone and now ell isn’t in her bubble - not that she actually follows any of the restrictions lol and doubt she’s isolated for 10 days like you’re supposed to when you change bubbles

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.