Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to start a new thread as the previous one had gone over 1000 posts.
Couldn't find any thread title suggestions on the previous thread (first time making a thread so forgive me haha)

Carry on here guys đŸ„°

Also please can someone do an updated recap! This is a recap from their previous thread.. (thanks to @Wowso33712 đŸ„°)

Recap
Syd and ell content is a drab, constant ADS in every video for 10 minutes when the actual video is only 17 mins long.
Syd constantly being inconsiderate to her followers by going on holiday in countries you have to quarantine when you get back, ultimately putting her nan at risk who’s vulnerable.
Syds finally showing her boyfriend, even though we all knew who he was anyway. She is going on like it’s the biggest mystery of the century..
Ell also has a boyfriend but we don’t see him as often as syds “secret bae”. She has shown him on her story but doesn’t constantly cover his face in photos. We respect her privacy - she hasn’t lied and said she’s single she’s just keeping that part of her life private - we love this for her.
It’s OBVIOUS they aren’t following social distance guidelines and are constantly meeting up with different people and not keeping their 2m distance.
Syd has had her hairline done, she has not addressed it.
They still haven’t moved into their apartments and boy do we know about it... to quote kourtney kardashian “there’s people dying in the world”... it’s very insensitive.
All in all, we have agreed we like Ell more than syd as she’s more relatable and Syd thinks she’s some big time celeb.

Reactions: 8
These girls are acc kinda weird ngl they don’t really have an impact on social media like I wouldn’t go to them for idk fashion advice or skincare or whatever like what is their brand I don’t get it

Reactions: 15
If they’re from Hertfordshire why do they say Peng and speak like that đŸ€Ł I die every time
Imo that’s what happens when white girls start dating men of colour. It’s not every single white girl but they both have black/mixed bfs n yhhhh imo don’t come for me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyone watched the latest vlog yet? It’s sooo boring and dull and energyless. If I was a YouTuber during these lock downs I would Atleast try and be uplifting to cheer my audience up. Majority of the video is opening packages and talking about brands which I would rather watch paint dry

Reactions: 14
don’t get the hype with those Prada bags either because they’re nylon and sooo expensive

Reactions: 2
Wait, I’ve just watched their Mukbang and it sounds like ell is single to me?? Idk if she is😟

Reactions: 2
Syd’s rant at the end of the video about the pill was so long winded, bloody hell

Syd’s rant at the end of the video about the pill was so long winded, bloody hell
It’s to justify her “accidental” pregnancy she clearly wants once she switches to those apps as contraception, you heard it here first

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s to justify her “accidental” pregnancy she clearly wants once she switches to those apps as contraception, you heard it here first
Lmaooo oh god then we’re gonna have to see pregnancy content. At least it might be more fun than her walking around her kitchen for steps 🙂

Reactions: 3
Watching the new vlog and I’m so triggered by the way syd speaks 😳 “thinKKKK” “fenty GUHlow”.. flight or flight activated 😂

Reactions: 4
Watching the new vlog and I’m so triggered by the way syd speaks 😳 “thinKKKK” “fenty GUHlow”.. flight or flight activated 😂
Omggggg yes the way they pronounce things w K always annoys me. No one in Essex speaks like that like it’s annoyingn

I’m ngl if and when I watch their videos I just skip to Elle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I live near syd and i literally just saw her in town with her boyfriend đŸ€ŠđŸŒâ€â™€ïž of course she is breaking lockdown rules once again

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.