Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd and ell #4 - falling out but just moved home, Lego heads left ell all on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve met t
To be fair though, even if Ell has done wrong and is the reason behind the fallout, can we really blame her? People have been saying how horrible Syd is from day 1, and maybe she’s finally seen the light. And I’m sorry but the way Syd is behaving is NASTY and immature. She’s 23 and still posting indirect tweets like she’s in high school? Abusing her friendship with Molly as a way of getting back at Ell by showing she’s absolutely fine without her? Oh and that comment she wrote saying her priorities haven’t changed and she hasn’t changed as a person was shady af. Even if this is all on Ell, I can say for a fact that Syd is NOT innocent and maybe she’s the one who needs to change.
I’ve met them both briefly and I know people who know them better and Syd is a lot more friendly in person than ell & welcoming to honest. I think because she’s more vocal online she comes across wrong. Personal opinion tho.. I know for a fact it’s over the boyfriend he’s very controlling. Seems like she has gone more quiet since she’s been with him maybe he wants her off the internet.

Reactions: 1
I’ve met t

I’ve met them both briefly and I know people who know them better and Syd is a lot more friendly in person than ell & welcoming to honest. I think because she’s more vocal online she comes across wrong. Personal opinion tho.. I know for a fact it’s over the boyfriend he’s very controlling. Seems like she has gone more quiet since she’s been with him maybe he wants her off the internet.
How do you know for a fact that he's very controlling?

Reactions: 1
Syd and ell #4 - Syd’s so emotional she can’t stop crying. Still doesn’t stop her from an early morning tattle prying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
something has DEFO happened, that screenshot has confirmed it for me - if they were still friends you’d just outright say of course were still friends 😂

ps is this liveliest this threads been and i’m here for it

Reactions: 32
Syd saying she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation makes me laugh. In my opinion it’s both Syd and Ell’s responsibility to address whether they’ve fallen out, purely for the reason it was their fans/subscribers who gave them their platform in the first place. If they had 300 followers each and had a ‘normal’ life then no, an explanation isn’t needed. However, for the sake of their supporters it most definitely is, as they’ll be waiting for a comeback that may not even happen

(edited for spelling)

Reactions: 20
No matter who’s fault it is, I still feel for them. They have been friends since the age of 4 and losing that kind of friendship must be hard. But, I do think they will be friends (maybe not as close) again unless something really bad has happened

Reactions: 14
syd and ell #4 - syd’s bubble is everyone but the kitchen sink, but good golly miss molly, now their friendships extinct

Reactions: 6
I wish Ell would leave ngl I feel like she’s a shadow of Syd n Syd low-key wouldn’t thrive without Ell. It’s like those people wjo have an ugly best friend no offence they love it cause it makes them seem better yk Syd had the bf she was prettier at the time yk n Ell was just the chubby friend but now Ell is more confident she’s gorgeous she’s got a nice guy hopefully like Syd seems threatened. As for Molly she’s a tit friend. Feeding off this she definitely would witch about Ell I feel bad for Ell cause. I’ve been in friendships similar she needs to leave lol

Reactions: 7
Syd and Ell #4 Lego head, friendship’s dead, come on girls put the rumours to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not being funny but I don’t get how friends fall out at their age. I’m a bit younger but at this point surely you guys would just sit down and talk it out like adults unless they did something really horrifying? Just goes to show the maturity levels being dealt with?

Reactions: 26
Has anyone else noticed their YouTube views going down over the last month or so? I wonder if this worry’s them considering they both now have mortgages? Could their time be coming to an end? The fashion and jewellery lines don’t seem to have done well either with many of the items in the sale so soon. The same happened to Lucy Flight. I think they have made it past their peak!

Their friendship has always seemed really different to other youtube duos though ... Like Grace and Grace and Sophia and Cinzia. These two are so awkward together sometimes which is something you’d never really expect from lifelong friends

Their friendship has always seemed really different to other youtube duos though ... Like Grace and Grace and Sophia and Cinzia. These two are so awkward together sometimes which is something you’d never really expect from lifelong friends
The fact they constantly have to remind people that no friendship is like theirs and that people don’t know how close they are shows that they just lying to themselves and it isn’t that good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.