Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new group with Georgia seems so forced? They weren’t close before and now they’re besties..

Reactions: 14
Anyone see what Syd posted on snapchat? It was of ell back when she was bigger and drunk off her face and she captioned it ’the good old days’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone see what Syd posted on snapchat? It was of ell back when she was bigger and drunk off her face and she captioned it ’the good old days’

I saw this! Made me feel genuinely sad for Ell watching that and hearing Syd in the background laughing at her. She’s been leaving her out for weeks and now the first thing she posts of her is an embarrassing old video, so bitchy!

Reactions: 12
I saw this! Made me feel genuinely sad for Ell watching that and hearing Syd in the background laughing at her. She’s been leaving her out for weeks and now the first thing she posts of her is an embarrassing old video, so bitchy!
I feel like she’s done it to spite ell, like to their fans it looks like she’s just posting a throwback but maybe shes doing to embarrass her like the mean girl she is

Reactions: 6
maybe the Costa guy wouldn’t make her off the menu drink again
i still find that so ridiculous. to think that the guy was probably young, maybe even a student at his first job and she had the cheek to post that. i’m sure next time he’ll drop all the rules at costa and give queen syd her perfect drink bc she’s an influencer

Reactions: 11
i still find that so ridiculous. to think that the guy was probably young, maybe even a student at his first job and she had the cheek to post that. i’m sure next time he’ll drop all the rules at costa and give queen syd her perfect drink bc she’s an influencer
She said where the person worked as well but gets annoyed when we call her out on a GOSSIP FORUM- she’s the definition of a Karen

Reactions: 16
What’s her snap

Why do influencers post this. Was it for her close friends it’s so weird filming yourself crying it’s not relatable it’s weird and of
Course whack on a filter

I follow him lol nothing special

also Syd looks like a mixture of the guy from shrek the lord guy n Humpty Dumpty
I’d cry too if I had that hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably be the best thing for Ell if they have had a fall out, she could make some content on her own without being embarrassed by the ridiculous actions of Syd. Seems bad timing mind with the recent move, awks.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.