Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she found it that annoying people were speculating if her and her best friend had fallen out she’d just point blank address it.

Also she is so up her own arse with her passive aggressive tone, remember when you came from hun and if we bother you that much stop opening your browser and searching for your own thread x

Reactions: 28
They’re probs fake falling out to try and increase engagement or some tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cant wait to see what clickbait title they come back with, this is all purely for attention/to avoid being cancelled over breaking Covid rules. They can’t film their day to day lives when it’s day to day seeing every mf’er in Hertfordshire 🙄

Reactions: 8
SHOCK syd copying cinzia again!!! (not that i’m a fan of either of them) but syd is the most unoriginal girl going also what kind of pathetic attempt of a plait is that syd😂
With that vile fake ass clip in she uses too that just looks ridiculous 😂😂 tell me you regret cutting your hair short without telling me you regret cutting your hair short

Reactions: 9
There’s way too many coincidences for there to not have been at least an argument. Syd’s still hinting on twitter. They’ve been best friends since they were 4, of course she’s gonna buy Ell a birthday present regardless. We’ve all had blips in friendships, surprised it doesn’t happen more often with how close they are and how much time they spend together lol

Reactions: 13
How embarrassing to fall out with a friend after a few months of moving into the same building😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they fell out tbh probably just an argument or something but they’re taking a break of yt because their videos are boring and people were complaining.

Why does she do that with her lips- it looks so ugly and stupid 🤣🤣 just embrace the fact that your lips are small syd, it doesn’t matter 😭. Your lips not gonna be like ells
Didn’t Syd also get her lips dissolved not that long ago? Why is she still going for the Kylie lips?!

Reactions: 4
Also why’s she having meetings without ell, onvs another hint that she’s fallen out with her but then gets salty when she’s asked..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.