Syd&Elle #12 Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Elle and not Syd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot get over how early she told people wether itā€™s family or not itā€™s just too soon I get thereā€™s excitement But itā€™s just too early, 2 weeks!!
i personally donā€™t think thereā€™s any harm in rushing to tell as many people as you want whether itā€™s 2 or 20, i certainly will be as soon as i get the second line if iā€™m ever fortunate enough to beat infertility. the stigma of waiting i just donā€™t understand, i appreciate itā€™s due to higher risk of loss early on but i would much rather go through that again with support because family & friends knew rather than go through it alone because i hardly told anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø plus itā€™s so exciting

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i personally donā€™t think thereā€™s any harm in rushing to tell as many people as you want whether itā€™s 2 or 20, i certainly will be as soon as i get the second line if iā€™m ever fortunate enough to beat infertility. the stigma of waiting i just donā€™t understand, i appreciate itā€™s due to higher risk of loss early on but i would much rather go through that again with support because family & friends knew rather than go through it alone because i hardly told anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø plus itā€™s so exciting
I personally wouldnā€™t tell so early, definitely not at 2 weeks

Reactions: 4
I agree! I understand why people donā€™t tell anyone but when youā€™ve struggled with fertility or think youā€™re going to, itā€™s amazing when you fall pregnant & youā€™re so excited that itā€™s difficult to keep it to yourself!

Reactions: 9
Could she STFU about the doctorā€™s English not being very good? Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A strange slant on it but I told my immediate family at 6 weeks when I found out it was covid couldnā€™t see anyone and my reason was that if something happened then I could talk to them and needed the emotional support it took me years to get pregnant and I was petrified every day until she arrived. I was actually really surprised to see Syd having the ovulation medication and really going for it as I wish I had rather than keep trying naturally however I am so shocked it happened so fast she does have age on her side though. If I knew then what I know now I would have strayed earlier x

Reactions: 4
Tbf Iā€™d tell my immediate family straight away tbh! Maybe itā€™s weird but I wouldnā€™t be able to keep it a secret from them! But I do find it weird she announced it to everyone so early and definitely wouldnā€™t tell my friends (bar best friends) that early! Especially as she always says sheā€™s not a big drinker so wouldnā€™t be unusual if she wasnā€™t drinking at dinners and everything?

Also can anyone set up a new thread? The ā€œup the duffā€ title was v good ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.