Syd&Elle #12 Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Elle and not Syd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying that someone asked her if she’s fallen out with her brother hahahhha she falls out with EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know if she asked ell’s permission to include her in her pregnancy video?

Reactions: 3
Halfway through the new vlog, it is WILD how early they told people like friends and family, when she was 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!! That is CRAZY to me. Also she was blogging way before even having an 8 week scan to check everything was okay. Wow.

also cas LICHRULLY (as Syd says it) says I can’t believe we’re giving my family members a stick with your urine on it and she just laughs 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon she don’t wanna show it cos it’s an ugly ‘property’ lol but she had it get it now while it’s on the market … also whys she on a rush to share everything with everyone asap when baby is not due tilll March/ April what’s the rush syd?

She’s a blogger isn’t she or at least she is signed to a blogger agency ? I reckon alll bloggers get invited to these events it doesn’t matter if u have a huge following or even 10k
How did molly get invited to Ekins oh Polly event lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I reckon she don’t wanna show it cos it’s an ugly ‘property’ lol but she had it get it now while it’s on the market … also whys she on a rush to share everything with everyone asap when baby is not due tilll March/ April what’s the rush syd?
If it’s the brewery apartments in hertford like someone suggested, it’s defo down to this lol. I live in hertford but had no idea they built flats there, just seems such a weird place to have them. The outside defo isn’t insta worthy at all 😂 the inside of them looks nice though

I had a right laugh at some of her baby names🤣it’s nice to have different names but people (especially influencers) try too hard these days. I mean Romee? Wtf and graylee??and Seyvn? She’s got to be kidding, Sevyn also reminded me of Elle Darby as her son is Saint Seven Swift. I dread to think what she actually ends up choosing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Molly went to the oh polly event with other girls who are with the same agency as her (ambsphillips, sophiapesch)

If it’s the brewery apartments in hertford like someone suggested, it’s defo down to this lol. I live in hertford but had no idea they built flats there, just seems such a weird place to have them. The outside defo isn’t insta worthy at all 😂 the inside of them looks nice though
I just can’t imagine her buying another apartment?! But defo looks like one 🧐

Reactions: 3
It’s frustrating that as a first time mum, you have to buy everything out of pocket unless you have family that are willing to help out and buy you bits.
the fact that influencers just get given baby things, costing thousands (baby things aren’t cheap!) for basically doing nothing. There are people genuinely struggling to put food in their babies mouths and it’s just… URGH.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just can’t imagine her buying another apartment?! But defo looks like one 🧐
Same, she keeps saying it’s a house too but hasn’t shown any hint of a garden? On right move, those apartments have stairs and look like they might have 2 floors/ be maisonette style which could be why she’s saying house if it’s actually this place

It’s frustrating that as a first time mum, you have to buy everything out of pocket unless you have family that are willing to help out and buy you bits.
the fact that influencers just get given baby things, costing thousands (baby things aren’t cheap!) for basically doing nothing. There are people genuinely struggling to put food in their babies mouths and it’s just… URGH.
I 100% get why it’s frustrating as a mum myself but that’s the best way to advertise these days, influencers bring in a lot of money for companies and I can’t lie, I appreciate the recommendations sometimes

Reactions: 1
I actually cannot get over how early she told people wether it’s family or not it’s just too soon I get there’s excitement But it’s just too early, 2 weeks!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.