Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
This is adorable. I like that he chose a makeup free, fresh out the shower (well looks like) pic and not one where she’s all done up.
0F355F3B-4FF0-46FF-B9CA-1B62196A291C.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Aw congratulations to her!! I know she said she has always wanted to be a mum. I can’t help but think that it’s sad she hasn’t got ell by her side to share this experience

• Heart
Reactions: 57

bubbles?99

VIP Member
The most part I took away from her video unfortunately was her privilege. She can afford private doctors, private gynocologisr/ fertility doctors, can pay for scans and blood tests. That’s why she was able to fall pregnant so quickly because money’s not object. It’s so sad that people who aren’t in the same financial position would have to wait months maybe even years to have access to the same health care
Tbh I think her paying to go private because she can is a good thing… in a way she’s helping the people that can’t afford it so there’s 1 less person in the wait infront of them, she was respectful in the video and you can see she knew how lucky she was and seemed grateful for it

Reactions: 57

Chattychickgirly

I find it so strange that at Sydney’s age she falls out with people so seriously that they have to unfollow each other on Instagram.. reminds of the tik tok sound “am I the drama” yes syd. You. Must. be

• Haha
Reactions: 54

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
since this is an ell fan page no one wants to draw attention to the fact ell dyed her hair the week syd announced. IMAGINE it was the other way round 😂😂😂😂 ‘anything to try and steer the attention’ also ell went up 5K in one day on IG the other day, sadly I think she’s the one buying followers as she was just about to go under 200K ouch. there is just no way. molly M doesn’t even get this on a regular day…
Ell dyed her hair 😱😱 so shocking I can’t believe she would do that on the same week syd announced 😱😱 she should have waited longer before stealing the spotlight with this big news 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Absolutely pissing myself at saffron rinsing Syd and Molly for a free place to stay during coachella while she had the time of her life at the festival and stayed out til 8am partying and Syd and Molly were two grandmas complaining

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s just posted a 2/3 min vid of her pregnancy announcement and the start of it is her and Ell discussing what age they will have bubbas. I bet they’re both feeling it 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Sophiadee

VIP Member
You’re 100% right Saffron was following Ell before Coachella. The reason I also know this is I found it funny how Ell commented on Saffrons photo of her pink hair and at the same time Saffron was at Coachella with Syd and Molly. I had free time on my hands obviously haha so I actually wondered to myself did Saffron even follow Ell seeing as Saffron is acting like besties with Syd and when I checked she did follow her. This was just before Coachella maybe even the first day of Coachella but Saffron was following her 100% and after seeing your comment I noticed Saffron unfollowed her which is very weird and bitchy in my opinion cause it proves Syd and Molly were talking about Ell on the trip cause Saffron had absolutely no reason to unfollow Ell especially when she and Ell had been commenting on and liking eachothers posts and they’ve no reason to have a personal issue with eachother. Saffron is very immature to be listening to two girls who are bitter and bitchy talk badly about Ell. If Saffron was mature she wouldn’t of unfollowed but probably trying to stay on Syds good side which is weird if she’s that desperate for friends and for people to like her.
I know we don’t know every single detail of what happened between Syd and Ell but one thing I will say is Ells boyfriend saw right through Syds bs and saw the nasty bully she can be and the best thing could of ever happened to Ell was getting away from Syd. Saffron and Syd are perfect for eachother as both have a nasty streak in them. Ell isn’t perfect as nobody is perfect and in all honesty I hope getting away from Syd has made her more confident and outspoken cause she would let Syd speak to her so badly. Ell is definitely a much nicer person though that’s very obvious and she deserves to be happy.
Imagine travelling to the other side of the world for one of the best festivals in the world, and getting VIP, to end up spending time slagging your ex best mate off… a whole year after the fall out as well.

Reactions: 49

briannajaynehawkes

Does anyone ever look back at syd and Ells old channel even just at the thumbnails of their videos and think what on earth was so deep that it cost them 20 years of friendship

• Sad

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
The most part I took away from her video unfortunately was her privilege. She can afford private doctors, private gynocologisr/ fertility doctors, can pay for scans and blood tests. That’s why she was able to fall pregnant so quickly because money’s not object. It’s so sad that people who aren’t in the same financial position would have to wait months maybe even years to have access to the same health care
Tbf its not her fault that other people cant afford private doctors. Shes actually taking stress off the system by using a private doctor rather than the NHS

groovygirl229

VIP Member
No let’s not split the thread that is exactly what syd will want to have her own thread. Syd and ell forever to wind her up 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48