Syd&Elle #12 Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Elle and not Syd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

New thread, created using the most popular comment from the last thread.

Please stop tone policing what you think is acceptable on a gossip forum, if you think something should be spoken about report it for us to deal with.

Thanks

Reactions: 11
Syd is going to be sooo annoying when she’s with saffron in coachella

Reactions: 18
I’m here only for tea time. I don’t know anything about Syd.

molly earns approx £35k. She works in the economic and financial consulting division at FTI. The grads Start on a minimum of £40k with a sign on bonus and quickly rise after 6 months when they are promoted. So she is a low earner in her department. Her good friend Lexi I know little of but is higher than her so earns more. Her income will NOT support her living costs however she lives rent free. She was meant to be buying a house in the next yearin Hertfordshire but I assume that’s on the back burner considering everything. Maybe she’s spent it all. She gets good bonuses from work so that helps, she also doesn’t take extra leave or unpaid leave and works remotely as you’d have seen - staying in her parents villa in Portugal. So realistically she does go on good holidays but her whole income is hers, she does paid ads, a lot of her holidays are free except eating and drinking out, but then she does and always has done some big holidays which she spends all her income on. It’s not that surprising.
FTI did get sent the screenshots of her bad previous behaviour but I don’t believe it went further.
Her company has a history of discriminatory behaviour though and a bad reputation so it doesn’t surprise me that they have protected her.

Don’t know how molly affords to keep up with Syd
My previous comment is in response to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don’t understand why you’re all so obsessed with Ells body and what her body looks like. How can someone comment “her body is simultaneously great but not great” like what does that even mean? Get a life and stop picking on other peoples appearances, what’s the point?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Ell is just living her best life in Thailand and I am very much here for it

Reactions: 32
I really don’t understand why you’re all so obsessed with Ells body and what her body looks like. How can someone comment “her body is simultaneously great but not great” like what does that even mean? Get a life and stop picking on other peoples appearances, what’s the point?
People literally send for Syd’s forehead all the time why is Ells porky arms and legs where we draw the line lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Syd and Molly in zeliah’s baby shower vlog.. the pair of them are sat sprawled across the sofa whilst heavily pregnant zeliah is sat on the floor😐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
i think it means she has fat arms and legs but a tiny waist xx

Reactions: 1
People literally send for Syd’s forehead all the time why is Ells porky arms and legs where we draw the line lmao
You’re clearly very insecure, it ain’t right to talk about anyones appearances so no syds forehead shouldn’t be spoken about either. Her legs and arms ain’t “porky” at all so as I said, get a life it’s embarrassing

i think it means she has fat arms and legs but a tiny waist xx
She doesn’t have fat legs or arms at all?

Reactions: 11
cos syd literally paid for her fod to look like that and ignores any questions about the surgery lmao

Reactions: 27
Someone mentioned on the last page whether Ell has lipodema and I’ve always wondered this because her legs really look typical of it. I actually think she has a lovely normal body, her face is absolutely stunning though. Such gorgeous features

Interesting that they’re away at the same time though, be interesting to compare the views on the vlogs.

Molly made me laugh posting a pic of them holding hands saying always and their matching teddies, I cringed. Syd would replace her in an instant if it came down to it.
I’m here only for tea time. I don’t know anything about Syd.

molly earns approx £35k. She works in the economic and financial consulting division at FTI. The grads Start on a minimum of £40k with a sign on bonus and quickly rise after 6 months when they are promoted. So she is a low earner in her department. Her good friend Lexi I know little of but is higher than her so earns more. Her income will NOT support her living costs however she lives rent free. She was meant to be buying a house in the next yearin Hertfordshire but I assume that’s on the back burner considering everything. Maybe she’s spent it all. She gets good bonuses from work so that helps, she also doesn’t take extra leave or unpaid leave and works remotely as you’d have seen - staying in her parents villa in Portugal. So realistically she does go on good holidays but her whole income is hers, she does paid ads, a lot of her holidays are free except eating and drinking out, but then she does and always has done some big holidays which she spends all her income on. It’s not that surprising.
FTI did get sent the screenshots of her bad previous behaviour but I don’t believe it went further.
Her company has a history of discriminatory behaviour though and a bad reputation so it doesn’t surprise me that they have protected her.

My previous comment is in response to this.
35k is an incredible wage for someone her age. I had a lot of disposable income on less wage than her so it’s possible to support a lot of things. What do you mean considering everything when you say about buying a house?
Drop some more tea please, I love it 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.