Syd&Elle #12 Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Elle and not Syd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was I the only one that struggled to read her answers, the font in white on that background was not working. It's not just her that seems to use that font & colour. I don't have the best eyesight but its made me wonder if it's worse than I thought. 😂
What was answer about her brother? I got as far as it being explained in the vlog that he already guessed before I started getting a heading squinting & holding my phone close to my phone

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but this has annoyed me and I don’t know why😂 who does she think she is now
Absolutely no wayyyy that her being *private* will last. Just like she apparently wanted to keep her pregnancy to herself and her close circle for a while. She just can't help herself.

Reactions: 13
Some of those baby names are tragic! Koa, Romee, Arie - these sound like the random names my nieces call their dolls. Just a mishmash of noises.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of those baby names are tragic! Koa, Romee, Arie - these sound like the random names my nieces call their dolls. Just a mishmash of noises.
Majority of them stolen from YouTube or influencer’s kids too

Reactions: 13
Was I the only one that struggled to read her answers, the font in white on that background was not working. It's not just her that seems to use that font & colour. I don't have the best eyesight but its made me wonder if it's worse than I thought. 😂
What was answer about her brother? I got as far as it being explained in the vlog that he already guessed before I started getting a heading squinting & holding my phone close to my phone
whilst she was away, he stayed at hers and found a clear blue wrapper. She also said she had a clip of giving him a baby vest of ‘I love my uncle’ which she lost

whilst she was away, he stayed at hers and found a clear blue wrapper. She also said she had a clip of giving him a baby vest of ‘I love my uncle’ which she lost
Thanks. Funnily enough I was just going through Instagram,I hadn't finished her stories from last night& the font had changed 😂 thanks syd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it’s one picture but I can’t get over what a strange room it looks why is the ‘fireplace’ so high up, whys it at the end of the wall and not in the middle? Lastly why’s there a bath in the room! I guess we’ll never know with syd now being miss tight lipped

Reactions: 10
I know it’s one picture but I can’t get over what a strange room it looks why is the ‘fireplace’ so high up, whys it at the end of the wall and not in the middle? Lastly why’s there a bath in the room! I guess we’ll never know with syd now being miss tight lipped
Can someone post a photo I’m blocked :( and want a laugh lol

It almost looks like it could maybe be an apartment in some fancy old building or maybe just a town house
I thought it could be Hertford brewery apartments only going by the exterior looks similar to the windows high ceilings etc but sales are hidden

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.