Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the tiktok it says the people getting married have given a spreadsheet and it’s pastels. This screams once again Syd wanting to be center of attention and making the day about her. Up there with wearing white to a wedding imo
Ugh did anyone else see she that Primark haul in a previous TikTok where she showed off a dress she said she was going to wear for the wedding - she mentioned the pastel spreadsheet but the dress looked WHITE. The comments rightfully talked her out of wearing it.
IMG_0800.jpeg

WHY does she always insist on being the centre of attention? She couldn’t wear white so she chose to wear the brightest attention grabbing neon she could possibly find 🙄

Also sickened by her last TikTok where she’s off on holiday yet again and tells how they had to pay £700 for the flight cause Cas booked the wrong day. Sorry but why are most of us working a 9-5 yet still can barely afford to go on one summer holiday a year and here this pair are jetting off on a lux holiday every few weeks with seemingly a lot of extra money to splurge?! What do they even do to deserve it, they’re never working! If I sound bitter it’s because I am - don’t know if I’m going to be able to afford a proper summer holiday this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Ignoring a dress code is horrible but doing it at a small intimate wedding like omg I can only imagine how much she stands out in pictures.. hopefully the wedding photographer (if there was) can edit the colour of the dress to seem less bright if Syd is in any of the photos. But can you guys imagine if someone did this to Syd at her wedding

Reactions: 22
I check in on this thread every so often and find it absolutely HILARIOUS that Molly is talked about more than Ell 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sydney’s most recent TikTok saying that she can’t believe the price of the roast she’s ordered. This really shows how out of touch she is, that is literally how much a high end roast is in the uk maybe more expensive. They’re so used to getting stuff gifted it’s jarring they moan whenever it’s their own money
---
Also calls herself a roast connoisseur but only eats a 4.99 roast… Wetherspoons is more expensive than that and they don’t claim to be quality haha

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2883772

so not only did SHE not stick to the pastel theme herself, she then put ocean in hot pink.. how easy would it have been to find a baby pink dress to put her in? The bride obviously had a vision and asked her guests to stick to a dress code but obvs Syd is above that

Also why would you wear a primark claw clip to a wedding 🥴 could have made a bit more effort with her hair
Even if the theme wasn't pastel this is a horrible dress to wear to a wedding. Looks like a cheap beach cover up from primark or boohoo. The way she has styled herself genuinely looks like she's spent the day by the pool and wandering back up to the hotel room at 5pm for a pack of lays and a fanta lemon. She's just missing the beach bag and towel over her shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This might be such a small thing to get annoyed at but it’s actually so easy to not film your baby when they’re just in their nappy! Like please stop, syd gives that child no privacy

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Molly’s tik tok of her and Jamie’s love story makes me cringeeee girl he literally had a girlfriend when you met each other in that first video 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Molly’s tik tok of her and Jamie’s love story makes me cringeeee girl he literally had a girlfriend when you met each other in that first video 🤮🤮
The way she cuts them out the frame at the end of this clip as they’re clearly being affectionate 🙃

Reactions: 12
The boldness to upload a clip of you with another girls man. Some girls have zero standards or morals 😂

Reactions: 29
Sydney’s most recent TikTok saying that she can’t believe the price of the roast she’s ordered. This really shows how out of touch she is, that is literally how much a high end roast is in the uk maybe more expensive. They’re so used to getting stuff gifted it’s jarring they moan whenever it’s their own money
---
Also calls herself a roast connoisseur but only eats a 4.99 roast… Wetherspoons is more expensive than that and they don’t claim to be quality haha
£100 each haha surely you know that before you buy?

Shock Syd has to be ‘different’ and not enjoy a Netflix series just bcos everyone else enjoyed it (baby reindeer). Telling her followers about the triggers, I’m pretty sure viewers were made fully aware of what they were about to watch and it had warnings at the start of the episode. Just something else where she can make it about herself loool. There are a lot worse things on Netflix

Reactions: 20
Shock Syd has to be ‘different’ and not enjoy a Netflix series just bcos everyone else enjoyed it (baby reindeer). Telling her followers about the triggers, I’m pretty sure viewers were made fully aware of what they were about to watch and it had warnings at the start of the episode. Just something else where she can make it about herself loool. There are a lot worse things on Netflix

And of course she’s made it about her. And let’s be honest the trigger she is talking about is NOT the main point of the whole series. But she’s had to make it relatable to her

Reactions: 16
And of course she’s made it about her. And let’s be honest the trigger she is talking about is NOT the main point of the whole series. But she’s had to make it relatable to her
I posted something along these lines last night then deleted after seeing she shared her mum’s doc on her stories, I felt bad cos she was obviously very triggered. But yeah I do agree, the drugs are a minor part of the plot line and being triggered doesn’t mean the series was tit. A lot of shows feature drug abuse but it doesn’t make them tit. There’s a reason sooo many people rate it, it was the best thing I’ve seen in ages. I think it’s more to do with the headspace she’s in atm as she said she’s been down/ finally going to therapy etc.

Reactions: 10