Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3948.png
IMG_3950.png
This dress is not it 🥴 it reminds me of something you’d quickly throw on over your bikini, not to mention it looks like a tent on her. I would die to have a slim figure like her to be able to wear tighter fitting dresses 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 13
In the tiktok it says the people getting married have given a spreadsheet and it’s pastels. This screams once again Syd wanting to be center of attention and making the day about her. Up there with wearing white to a wedding imo

Reactions: 16
Syd doesn’t look great in anything she wears. She always wears shapeless jeans that are so straight up and down I feel like she would suit a mom jean so much better

Reactions: 5
wouldn’t be surprised if he proposes or something soon I reckon she’s pressuring him for a proposal

Reactions: 3
Anyone else on here see Harleigh Fairgrieves account? She’s now conveniently friends with Sydney. I can’t stand Harleigh and the facade she puts on, she seems so forced and unnatural to portray herself as a perfect parent. The affirmation videos just make me cringe! Not to mention the way she’s pimping out her daughter Alora for views and money, all the comments make me sick. Imagine strangers being that obsessed with your child and you capitalising off that.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else on here see Harleigh Fairgrieves account? She’s now conveniently friends with Sydney. I can’t stand Harleigh and the facade she puts on, she seems so forced and unnatural to portray herself as a perfect parent. The affirmation videos just make me cringe! Not to mention the way she’s pimping out her daughter Alora for views and money, all the comments make me sick. Imagine strangers being that obsessed with your child and you capitalising off that.
I was coming her to mention about her. Didn’t she attend Ocean’s party and even put a story for her birthday party, commented under her post but nothing from Syd about her little girl’s.

Reactions: 1
I was coming her to mention about her. Didn’t she attend Ocean’s party and even put a story for her birthday party, commented under her post but nothing from Syd about her little girl’s.
Yep! Although it’s not surprising from Harleigh, she’s the biggest clout chaser so needed the attention from meeting a better known influencer. Sydney is ‘friends’ with lots of influencers with high followings, Harleigh isn’t 🤣

The tiktok of their fam outfit of the day cas is giving uninterested and in the travel with us vlog she goes to kiss him and he’s like .. 🙂😬. Also his tiktoks are way better filmed and edited than hers lol

Reactions: 7
IMG_1592.jpeg

so not only did SHE not stick to the pastel theme herself, she then put ocean in hot pink.. how easy would it have been to find a baby pink dress to put her in? The bride obviously had a vision and asked her guests to stick to a dress code but obvs Syd is above that

Also why would you wear a primark claw clip to a wedding 🥴 could have made a bit more effort with her hair

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry - ‘the bar has been set’ - I’ve interpreted this as the bar for her and Cas’s wedding?! Which is never going to happen because they’ve got the chemistry of an onion and are not even engaged?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also ‘bar has been set’ makes it sound like a competition. She’s insufferable. Ell might be boring but I’d take her over Syd any day of the week honestly

Reactions: 20