Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The second hand embarrassment from syd writing "baby Bieber 🥹🥹🥹🥹😍😍😍😍" on both Justin Bieber and hailey Biebers post 🤣🤣 as if they're gonna DM her "thanks for keeping it a secret hun x"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

snorman25

Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠

Reactions: 37

Kja3232

View attachment 2883772

so not only did SHE not stick to the pastel theme herself, she then put ocean in hot pink.. how easy would it have been to find a baby pink dress to put her in? The bride obviously had a vision and asked her guests to stick to a dress code but obvs Syd is above that

Also why would you wear a primark claw clip to a wedding 🥴 could have made a bit more effort with her hair
Even if the theme wasn't pastel this is a horrible dress to wear to a wedding. Looks like a cheap beach cover up from primark or boohoo. The way she has styled herself genuinely looks like she's spent the day by the pool and wandering back up to the hotel room at 5pm for a pack of lays and a fanta lemon. She's just missing the beach bag and towel over her shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 35

sydneymae

If I was watching a rated 18 ‘ psychological thriller’ and drug abuse triggers me that much I would check before watching. And sure it had a TW at the start of the show
Ugh, agreed.
Quelle surprise...Syd takes to social media to make something ALL ABOUT HERSELF once again.
Who does she think she is giving out stink, preaching about how this guys story shouldn’t have been put on netflix?!

She literally made an entire docuseries about her mothers overdose that happened 20 years ago and we all know that if it had been picked up by the likes of Netflix she would NOT be turning that opportunity down.

Trigger warnings WERE put in Baby Reindeer but also it is not the responsibility of the world to make sure someone isn’t triggered. We are each responsible for protecting ourselves when it comes to PTSD triggers. Media as a whole would collapse if it were forbidden to portray reality.

Reactions: 31

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Molly’s tik tok of her and Jamie’s love story makes me cringeeee girl he literally had a girlfriend when you met each other in that first video 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

daisychainx

Molly’s tik tok of her and Jamie’s love story makes me cringeeee girl he literally had a girlfriend when you met each other in that first video 🤮🤮
The boldness to upload a clip of you with another girls man. Some girls have zero standards or morals 😂

Reactions: 29

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Why has she changed her tune on how the first few months were? She’s posted a tik tok montage of crying and said in comments to someone it gets better from 6 months.

I swear only a couple of weeks ago she was verging on bragging about how she didn’t have any baby blues and enjoyed the newborn stage?

Reactions: 25

M1998P

Of course sea water is ‘potty training’ the girl couldn’t walk until about 4 weeks ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sydneymae

In the tiktok it says the people getting married have given a spreadsheet and it’s pastels. This screams once again Syd wanting to be center of attention and making the day about her. Up there with wearing white to a wedding imo
Ugh did anyone else see she that Primark haul in a previous TikTok where she showed off a dress she said she was going to wear for the wedding - she mentioned the pastel spreadsheet but the dress looked WHITE. The comments rightfully talked her out of wearing it.
IMG_0800.jpeg

WHY does she always insist on being the centre of attention? She couldn’t wear white so she chose to wear the brightest attention grabbing neon she could possibly find 🙄

Also sickened by her last TikTok where she’s off on holiday yet again and tells how they had to pay £700 for the flight cause Cas booked the wrong day. Sorry but why are most of us working a 9-5 yet still can barely afford to go on one summer holiday a year and here this pair are jetting off on a lux holiday every few weeks with seemingly a lot of extra money to splurge?! What do they even do to deserve it, they’re never working! If I sound bitter it’s because I am - don’t know if I’m going to be able to afford a proper summer holiday this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

sydneymae

Sorry but I still can’t get over the fact she’s named her child saltwater ocean. To make it worse, it doesn’t even suit her in the slightest.

There’s no denying that it’s a bizarre name for a human being but one could at least look past it if it were a name given to a typical surfer girl living on the beach in Australia.

Even just the way that Sydney says “oshun” makes me cringe so hard.

Reactions: 23
Ignoring a dress code is horrible but doing it at a small intimate wedding like omg I can only imagine how much she stands out in pictures.. hopefully the wedding photographer (if there was) can edit the colour of the dress to seem less bright if Syd is in any of the photos. But can you guys imagine if someone did this to Syd at her wedding

Reactions: 22

sydneymae

Why is she triggered by it? When her mum wasn’t one of ‘those druggies’ (her words) 🙄
Not to sound harsh but I don’t believe triggered is even the correct term for her to be claiming. It may of course be a sensitive topic for her and that’s understandable but too many people are throwing around the word ‘triggered’ when they don’t have any PTSD diagnosis. If the show truly ‘triggered’ her she would have been displaying strong enough symptoms enough to stop watching.

In Syds docuseries it’s told that neither her or her brother witnessed her mums drug use. They lived a comfortable and loving life with their grandparents from the ages of 2 or 3 (correct me if I’m wrong) who raised them as their own. They were protected from seeing any usage and effects. They knew their mum was ‘sick’ and sadly she succumbed to the illness when syd was still only 9 which is very heart breaking.

So again, not trying to take away from her experience, just that my point goes back to her purely attempting to make something (that’s currently trending, might I add) all about her. It just doesn’t make any logical sense that Syd is supposedly one of the most ‘triggered’ by the drug use out of the hundreds of thousands of people who watched this show.

Make it make sense.

account70032

VIP Member
I think there’s something off about her relationship with Cas but I can’t put my finger on what it is

milliesg96

IMG_1592.jpeg

so not only did SHE not stick to the pastel theme herself, she then put ocean in hot pink.. how easy would it have been to find a baby pink dress to put her in? The bride obviously had a vision and asked her guests to stick to a dress code but obvs Syd is above that

Also why would you wear a primark claw clip to a wedding 🥴 could have made a bit more effort with her hair

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Also ‘bar has been set’ makes it sound like a competition. She’s insufferable. Ell might be boring but I’d take her over Syd any day of the week honestly

Reactions: 20