Syd and Ell #16 Why would we want to watch? Really pulling content out from the air now yikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠
Your exactly right there. My baby girl isn't even born and I'm worrying about nursery fees, going back to work etc my life will change dramatically!! She's basically just slotted a baby into her life and can work around it, doesn't know how lucky she is 🥴

Reactions: 15
Your exactly right there. My baby girl isn't even born and I'm worrying about nursery fees, going back to work etc my life will change dramatically!! She's basically just slotted a baby into her life and can work around it, doesn't know how lucky she is 🥴
Exactly this! It’s the most beautiful experience and I get she’s probably trying to be positive but it’s not realistic for people that don’t have the same career and level of income as she does

Her tiktok about not having baby blues and post-partum depression.. it’s so easy not to suffer these things when you’re still getting your constant streams of income, you’re getting gifts sent to you every week from brands for both your baby and yourself, you’re going on holiday every month and you don’t have to worry about going back to work. I think she’s just so insensitive because her life hasn’t changed like a typical mums would have. There’s probably loads more things I can list on this topic but we would be here all day 🫠
This is the one I thought may have been a dig at Molly Mae considering she’s mentioned a few times how difficult she found adjusting to motherhood, how she had sleep training from young, Nannie’s etc.. maybe Syd’s bitter her bestie Molly Mae has never bought her a ski trip like she has Tayla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Molly mae don’t give a tit about you syd!! So embarrassing that you was so far up her ass

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it stupidly random sydneys gone on caitlin and leahs podcast??? I've never even seen her interact with them or say she watches their tiktoks. Considering they safeguard their son and Sydney uses ocean as a cash cow, can't imagine they'd have much in common or much to talk about?

• Wow
Have Ellie and her bf broke up? He’s nowhere to be seen in her recent insta posts, especially the wedding one, surely he’d have been at that with her

• Wow
Have Ellie and her bf broke up? He’s nowhere to be seen in her recent insta posts, especially the wedding one, surely he’d have been at that with her
No she said in her vlog that they went to his families on Easter Saturday

Reactions: 1
His name is next to hers on the seating plan, bit weird she posted no pics with him though

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe her fashion. Everything she wears looks so bad
I played her ‘How I’m Really Doing…. 😔’ vlog in the background as I cleaned last night and firstly she’s such a bore, her vlogs are entirely void of any substance, originality or excitement. Though I knew this already, I can admit that some of her old vlogs were at least slightly more interesting to play in the background and pay attention to every once in a while.

I just need to voice some things that made me eye roll in this particular vlog. Near the beginning she’s essentially proclaiming that she doesn’t follow trends any more and that she’s trying to be more original. (This made me laugh as this girl is one of the more stereotypical trend hopper, kardashian/hailey beiber following influencers out there) 😂 The next segment is a Lounge ad.. of course cause nothing more original than Lounge underwear.

Then again near the end of the vlog she shows these ugly asf ballet pumps that she bought because she sees people wearing them and Rochelle Humes in particular looks ‘so cool’ so she says ‘I’m going to force myself to wear them’ like WTF? She even says that she bought a pair before but she never wore them once. She is so wasteful and the biggest effing trend follower ever like she’s deluded if she thinks she’s being original in the slightest! It’s like MollyMae repeatedly admitting to forcing herself to drink iced lattes because she thought ‘it looks cool’. The lack of brain cells in some of these influencers is unreal I don’t get how they get put on such pedestals.

The other thing that irked me was Syd briefly mentions that she might start therapy. Of COURSE she name drops Better Help (the problematic online ‘therapy’ that influencers advertise) and goes on to say that she will probably use them because she doesn’t know how to find a therapist and you’d have to find one that works for you. Eh yeah that’s how it works if you want to take therapy seriously? There’s a constant stream of threads on Twitter and online about how problematic Better Help is as it’s full of unlicensed therapists, discrimination, selling medical data of users, the list goes on.

Like of COURSE she’s fishing for a paid sponsorship deal so she can have therapy or already has it in the works so is dropping hint now so it looks ‘natural’ in her future vids. It almost angers me as much as the fact she has cleaners that come in and clean her house for FREE in return for her mentioning the company every now and then. Which btw she rarely even does, she just says they are gifted but I couldn’t tell you the name of the company. Such a greedy cheat.

Reactions: 14
The water bottles with Oceans face on is literally the weirdest tit I’ve ever seen. What even is that? It doesn’t even make sense? Like drinking ocean water? Sis what is even happening

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ell has posted pictures of her and her bf at a wedding on her story so there defo still together

Reactions: 1
The water bottles with Oceans face on is literally the weirdest tit I’ve ever seen. What even is that? It doesn’t even make sense? Like drinking ocean water? Sis what is even happening
Trying to be like stormi world probs im surprised she didn’t do “ oceans world”

Reactions: 4
is it just me or is the pic of ocean on Syds recent TikTok FaceTuned… the one where it’s cas and her and then you swipe and it’s ocean