Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i genuinely used to love watching syd and ell, watching this back makes me so sad how much they've changed
They’ve both lost their spark since falling out. They fucked up, not just content wise but in general, by not sorting through their issue. Syd doesn’t have this connection with Molly, Georgia etc

Reactions: 23
Oh look another holiday for Syd.
She’s going to hate it when pond water is in school and she has to stay put in the UK for most of the year …

Reactions: 27
Oh look another holiday for Syd.
She’s going to hate it when pond water is in school and she has to stay put in the UK for most of the year …
Bold of you to assume Queen Syd won’t be taking her out of school at any opportunity and just paying the fines because Syd needs 72 holidays a year to the same place 🙄😂

Reactions: 18
Bold of you to assume Queen Syd won’t be taking her out of school at any opportunity and just paying the fines because Syd needs 72 holidays a year to the same place 🙄😂
I was watching something about this.. apparently a lot of popular mommy influencers homeschool their kids so they can make content w them and take them on trips! I can only hope Syd doesn't do this for Ocean

Reactions: 2
It’s crazy that syd is the influencer but her bf dresses sooooo much better than her. She has 0 style. Her recent dubai tiktok, those primark jeans do nothing for her. Awful shape, length etc. He always has much nicer things on than her. I don’t understand how she became an influencer at all.

Reactions: 11
Might not be a popular opinion and that’s ok but I don’t think she was ready for a baby right now in her life. I don’t think she has a lot of patience and she can be very selfish. I understand parenting is not always easy there are hard days and I also understand it’s her first baby so you’re still learning how to be a parent with all the new experiences you go through but a lot of the time the way she speaks about Ocean it’s like she expected her to be a prop who just sits and looks cute for content and then the rest of time is quiet in her pram or asleep and the fact Ocean is obviously not like that as she’s a human not a prop , Syd seems pissed off about it and like she’s in shock about it. I don’t know what she was expecting does she not realise Ocean is a human being? who is depending on her 24/7.

She chose to have a baby so you have got to as prepared as possible for that responsibility of being a parent. It seems like Syd just wants to go on holiday after holiday with Cas and being able to do what she wants and poor Ocean is dragged along with her sleeping pattern possibly getting messed up because of all the travelling and different time zones. Ocean is obviously taken of and she’s loved of course I’m not denying that but I feel sorry for her and a lot of these babies of influencers cause they have the most selfish parents who just exploit them.

Also I want to add I’m not saying a parent can’t be tired or have moments they need to rant about something that they’re finding hard or are struggling that’s completely understandable but don’t have a child if you’re going to be immature and selfish a lot of the time complaining about things that you knew you where signing up for cause if you didn’t want your life to change then don’t bring an innocent baby into the world.

Reactions: 22
It’s crazy that syd is the influencer but her bf dresses sooooo much better than her. She has 0 style. Her recent dubai tiktok, those primark jeans do nothing for her. Awful shape, length etc. He always has much nicer things on than her. I don’t understand how she became an influencer at all.
Yess, this whole boxy shoulder/edgy look that she goes for does nothing for her. She would look much nicer in a typical summer type dress.

Reactions: 9
She has some sort of condition which affects her fertility so just wanted to conceive asap before her chances declined. It was something similar to pcos I'm sure?
She said she has PCO (not the syndrome)

although, she has said she has irregular/absent periods so that would mean she does actually have PCOS and not just PCO.

she took letrozole to conceive ocean and fell pregnant on her 1st cycle (jealous lol my 4th cycle just failed after 4 years ttc but syd has always got what she wants anyway😂😂)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ewwww she’s such a scav !!!!

Says in her latest video that a follower of hers owns a hotel in Bister Village and said if she’s ever going back there to message her to sort her a free hotel stay and SHE ACTUALLY DID IT

Like I get the girl offered to sort that for her but to then actually go and ask and take the offer is so scavvy considering shes got the money to pay the scruffy witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Their both just not enjoyable to watch individually. They worked well as a duo and i enjoyed them but apart they don't work as well.

Ell is BORING lets be frank she's a really nice girl but her videos are consistently boring and samey and anti cilmatic. For someone who doesnt have a like a 9-5 "proper" job and has so much time and money on her hands she does an awful lot of NOTHING.
Syd is just hard to watch most of the time, constant attitude, ignorance and pig headedness/entitlement.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she was in Dubai with her daughter and didn’t see her for 48 hours. So she could take all the freebie trips.
Seems so odd, just do a girls holiday like the twins did

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.