Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly really thinks she’s done something with that nursery doesn’t she 😭😭 beige baby incoming
Money is wasted on these influencers, most boring, basic people going 😴 just thinking of the rooms I could give my daughters on that wage

Reactions: 14
Why do I kinda like Molly 🤣it’s just her voice but I guess she can’t help that.. watching her I’m shocked she sided with el in the split because her personality seems nothing like syds

Reactions: 15
Molly really thinks she’s done something with that nursery doesn’t she 😭😭 beige baby incoming
You can tell how little she’s got going on in her life by the way she bangs on about how her and Jamie have built the nursery furniture. Girl wants a medal for putting some flat packs together. She should have stayed working in London her life is just tragic now.

Reactions: 13
Not sure what was going through her mind when she thought slicking her hair back like this would be a good look 😬🫣
B2CBD4CE-903B-402F-BCA9-B6608EFA15F9.jpeg
121BDDF5-140E-45DE-964B-8DD7743B6A8C.jpeg
D5D14E15-9316-4180-9FC6-CA7824EA2777.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Not at all, she was up Syd’s arse from the first second her and Ell fell out and plastering it all over social media with Syd as well
Woops I definitely meant *im shocked she didn’t side with el

Reactions: 1
Why do I kinda like Molly 🤣it’s just her voice but I guess she can’t help that.. watching her I’m shocked she sided with el in the split because her personality seems nothing like syds
I know school was ages ago for them but I’ve heard Molly was a big bully in school. No wonder she sided with syd
Not sure what was going through her mind when she thought slicking her hair back like this would be a good look 😬🫣View attachment 2742746View attachment 2742747View attachment 2742748.
Thats definitely a hairstyle that she will look back on in a few years and be like wtf she doing

Reactions: 3
OMG just watched Mollys video, the nursery is awful?! Mine is all ready for my baby and I'm so happy with it, creams, pinks, stuffed toys etc, theirs looks so dark and depressing tbh

The brown wall, what was she thinking? She'll regret buying that huge floor lamp also, A small, dimmable nightlight is much more realistic with a baby, especially during night feeds

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can tell how little she’s got going on in her life by the way she bangs on about how her and Jamie have built the nursery furniture. Girl wants a medal for putting some flat packs together. She should have stayed working in London her life is just tragic now.
I thought the exact same - since when is it a flex that you built your own furniture and…guess what…she painted the walls herself? Perish the thought!! Painting!!

Reactions: 3
Syds new vid.. woe is me about her bag being stolen. She was with the twins and theirs didn’t get robbed. Well id call that karma 🙂🙂 shes the biggest show off and materialistic out of the lot of them so hope its a lesson to her

Reactions: 6
I don't get the whole being robbed story, did she not just misplace it 😬

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get the impression she is kind of wishing Oceans life away? Why is she sorting birthday invites, its not until April... I remember when she did the whole 1 month thing when she was only 4 weeks old, its like she's racing to get to milestones just so she can make a post about it on Instagram or tiktok... and she's a 1 year old, how many friends does a 1 year old have to warrant birthday prep this far in advance?

Reactions: 15
It’ll be interesting to see who goes to oceans birthday considering syd claims to have so many bestfriends

Reactions: 10
Syd: gets bag robbed and is traumatised
Also syd two days later: look at this new designer bag I bought!

🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.